So many of us have transitioned to working at home or having our kids at home for school. To add some Disney magic to those work areas, try out Disney Family’s Goofy Pencil Cup.
What You’ll Need:
- Goofy paper template
- Empty oatmeal container, painted silver
- Hot glue
- Permanent marker
- Assorted colors and sizes of felt: black, tan, and white
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
How to Make It:
- Cut out the various pieces from the Goofy template.
- Trace the cutouts onto the respective colors of felt noted on the template with a permanent marker.
- Hot glue the Goofy felt pieces together onto a large strip of black felt.
- Hot glue the black felt strip with the Goofy face onto the silver-painted oatmeal container, then trim off any excess black felt with scissors.
- Glue Goofy’s ears onto the side with hot glue.
This is a fun, quick way to add some magic to those at home work areas right now.
Source: Disney Family