With Tusker House Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom scheduled to open on June 20, Disney has now released the full menu and pricing for breakfast, lunch and dinner. While the buffet at Tusker House is officially gone for now, the family-style menu is brimming with African-inspired flavors. While you dine Donald Duck and friends will visit the dining room and greet guests from afar with this modified character dining experience. Check out the menus and pricing below!
Tusker House Restaurant Breakfast Pricing: $42 per adult, plus tax and gratuity; $27 per child, plus tax and gratuity
Breakfast Offerings include:
- Pastries Basket with Safari Bread, Multigrain Croissants and Cornbread served with Whipped Butter, Nutella, and Strawberry Preserves.
- Fresh Fruit with Honey Yogurt sauce
- Breakfast Platter with Potatoes, Scrambled Eggs, Mickey and Simba-shaped Waffles, Bacon, Sausage, Durban Chicken-Egg Curry with Jasmine Rice
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
Lunch & Dinner
Tusker House Restaurant Lunch & Dinner Pricing: $55 per adult, plus tax and gratuity; $42 per child, plus tax and gratuity
- Assorted House-made Breads served with Hummus, Coriander and Mango Chutney
- African Inspired Salads: Kachumbari and Arcadian Green Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing
- Moroccan Spiced Beef
- Cape Malay Green Curry Shrimp
- Spit-Roasted Herb Chicken
- Berber Marinated Pork
- Green Beans with Carrots and Corn
- Roasted Potatoes
- Jasmine Rice
- House-made Macaroni and Cheese
Desserts: Animal Inspired Mini Desserts
Several mocktails, cocktails, beer and wine are available as well. Check out the full list here.
Ready to book your breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Bookings start Friday, June 4. Don’t wait to make your reservation as we suspect Tusker House will be as popular as ever with its return!