What’s your favorite Disney film of all time? We must say Disney’s Beauty and the Beast ranks way up there on our favorites list! There’s just something about the “tale as old as time” that we will always adore. Well, now you can work up a dose of Beauty and the Beast right in your kitchen. That’s right, D23 is sharing their Beauty and the Beast Pretzel Rods recipe inspired by the colors of Belle’s beautiful yellow ball gown and Beast’s brown fur. Enjoy this salty-meets-sweet snack with the recipe below!
Beauty and the Beast Pretzel Rods
Ingredients and Materials
- Pretzel rods
- Yellow melting chocolate
- Yellow edible pearls
- Brown melting chocolate (milk chocolate)
- Chocolate jimmies
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
1. To make the Belle pretzel rods: place yellow chocolate in a microwave-proof container and heat 20 seconds at a time until melted. Coat pretzel rod in yellow chocolate, leaving 2 inches uncoated to use as a “handle.”
2. While chocolate is still wet, gently sprinkle yellow edible pearls onto the pretzel rod.
3. To make the Beast pretzel rods: place brown (milk) chocolate in a microwave-proof container and heat 20 seconds at a time until melted. Coat pretzel rod in milk chocolate, leaving 2 inches uncoated to use as a “handle.”
4. While chocolate is still wet, generously sprinkle chocolate jimmies all over the pretzel rod.
5. Let pretzel rods dry completely on wax paper before serving.