New Year’s Eve is fast approaching! Walt Disney World usually goes out with a bang, but this year is looking much different with COVID-19 and Disney’s phased reopening. All four parks are scheduled to close prior to midnight on December 31 with no fireworks or special offerings currently available inside the parks. Disney has updated their website however to show special New Year’s Eve Offerings at Disney Resort Hotels.
As shared on the Walt Disney World website:
New Year’s Eve at Your Disney Resort Hotel: Ring in the New Year during your stay! Discover a variety of festive offerings at select Disney Resort hotels on December 31, 2020:
- Create your own in-room celebration with food, beverages and other celebratory items available for purchase
- Disney Floral & Gifts holiday baskets are available for purchase, including champagne and room décor, along with hats and noisemakers
- Select Resort merchandise locations will be open late on December 31—until after midnight—and will sell champagne in full and individual-sized bottles, along with board games and other activities to enjoy in-room
- Fireworks (previously recorded) streaming on in-room TV and the My Disney Experience app—including Minnie’s holiday fireworks, Candlelight Processional and New Year’s Eve Fireworks
- Scavenger hunts and New Year’s Eve crafts, varying by Resort locations
- Quick-service restaurants, pool bars and lounges at Disney Resort hotels will be open late—until after midnight—on December 31
These New Year’s Eve offerings are subject to availability and subject to change.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
Disney encourages we keep checking back for more details. We’ll keep you in the loop as we learn more about New Year’s Eve offerings.