With fall starting, it is time to start decorating the house for the season. Disney Family has this Mickey inspired pumpkin garland to add a little Disney to your house this fall.
What You’ll Need
- Mini plastic pumpkins
- Black, white, purple, orange, and pink acrylic paint
- Cotton swabs
- Black, white, purple, orange, and pink craft foam
- Hot glue
- Mickey template
- The process starts by painting your pumpkins. You can choose how many you want depending on the size of your garland. A second coat of paint might be needed to fully coat.
2. Next print out the Mickey template and choose the Mickey that you think will be the best size for your pumpkin. Use the template to trace just the ears over the craft foam that matches the colors of your pumpkins. You’ll need a set of ears for each pumpkin.
3. Once pumpkins are completely dry, add polka dots with a cotton swab. You can use both white and black paint as well as using it for the foam ears.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
4. Glue the ears onto the corresponding color of pumpkin.
5. Glue each Mickey pumpkin onto a string of twine by adding a small dot of hot glue behind the stem of the pumpkin, and pushing the twine down into the glue.
6. Make sure to leave about a foot of twine on each end so you have enough length to hang your garland wherever you like!
Source: Disney Family