For this Father’s Day, we have some news from Disney! On the eve before select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts and Fort Wilderness reopen tomorrow (June 22), Disney has updated their website to include the reopening dates of several resort hotels.
According to the Walt Disney World website:
The following Disney Resort hotels will be opening to booked guests on the following dates. Please note that given the fluidity of the current environment, these dates are subject to change and Guests’ reservations could still be modified to other Disney Resort hotels if needed.
- July 10: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- July 29: Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- August 12: Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- August 24: Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- September 21: Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- October 1: Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- October 14: Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
Given the current situation, there are some Disney Resort hotels and other areas that are not, as of this time, being scheduled for reopening yet. We will continue to evaluate the situation and reopen more locations when the environment is right to do so.
While these plans may evolve, we will be monitoring the constantly changing health environment and its impact on the state of Florida as we find the right time to welcome back even more of our Guests.
Source: Walt Disney World website