Important information just broke from Disney World regarding physical distancing across their theme parks and resorts.
From Disney’s website:
Temporary adjustments are still in place to promote physical distancing. While we will reduce physical distancing measures for Guests across many areas with a gradual, phased approach, six-feet distancing measures will continue in all dining locations, merchandise stores and in areas where Guests can temporarily remove their masks.
Physical distancing measures may include:
- Signage and Ground Markings: Please follow directional signage and ground markings, which have been installed throughout Walt Disney World Resort to help Guests better navigate common areas while practicing physical distancing.
- Physical Barriers: Physical barriers have been added in select places to help promote proper separation between people, including in queues and on transportation and attractions. Barriers may also be visible, for example, in areas around cash registers or at Guest Relations.
- Party Size: Guests traveling in parties of more than 10 are asked to split into smaller groups in queues, dining locations and other areas around our parks and resorts to better allow for physical distancing.
- Parking: Cashless payment is recommended at the auto plazas.
- Training: Cast Members are trained to engage with Guests and promote physical distancing guidelines in common areas and queues.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
Disney continues to take precaution to ensure the safety of both Disney guests and cast members. According to their website, “as guidance has continued to evolve, we—with the support of health and government officials—will be making more gradual adjustments. You may begin to see these changes across many of our areas. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we make this transition.”
What are your thoughts on the new adjustments being made?