There are many inspirational quotes, songs and moments in all things Disney, especially the movies. You will find a lot of good advice to consider for your own life and words to live by. Here are my favorite words of wisdom from Disney.
10. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think” –Christopher Robin in Winnie-the-Pooh
Wow—those are some powerful words about self-confidence and believing in yourself. We all need to remind ourselves of this every now and then, and more importantly for those of us who are parents these are great words to share with our children.
9. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all” –The Emperor of China in Mulan
Life is not easy, and some of us are dealt more challenges, but just as the Emperor says, those challenges make us all the better for them.
8. “Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.” –Grandmother Willow in Pocahontas
Isn’t that the truth? It is sometimes hard to take the high road and do the right thing, and it sometimes tempting to take the easy way out. But Grandmother Willow reminds us to take the right path.
7. “All it takes is faith and trust.” –Peter Pan
(and a little pixie dust). But Peter is right, if we trust and have faith we can be strong in our convictions. And if we have faith and trust in others we can move mountains (or fly to Never Neverland)
6. “Even miracles take a little time” –The Fairy Godmother in Cinderella
Good things come to those who wait, right? The Fairy Godmother bestows a lot of wisdom, and this little gem to be patient is an important one. I know I have to remind myself of this a lot.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
5. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it . . .or learn from it.” –Rafiki in The Lion King
That Rafiki is one wise, eccentric monkey. This is so true.
4. “Just Keep Swimming” –Dori in Finding Nemo
Persistence pays off.
3. “Look inside yourself. You are more than what you have become” and “Remember who you are.” –Mufasa (as a ghost) in The Lion King
The Lion King is full of wisdom and great advice. Sometimes we all just need to step back and take a good look at ourselves and remember who we really are, as opposed to the person we’ve let life’s circumstances turn us into.
2. “Always let your conscience be your guide.” –Jiminy Cricket in Pinocchio
The perfect advice for children (and adults). I always remind my boys when they are going off somewhere to let their conscience be their guide, and listen to that little inner voice—it is usually right.
1. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” –Walt Disney
Not from an animated feature, but from the man himself. This is so, so true. Sometimes it is hard to put ourselves out there and go after our dreams. It takes a lot of courage to go after the unknown. But look how these paid off for Walt . . . he followed this advice and the world is certainly better for it.
What is your favorite Disney line of wisdom?