Time to channel your inner Lilo and Stitch and set surf for a tropical paradise! While Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa, is currently still closed due to COVID-19 it’s obvious they are making reopening plans with a special offer available on their website. The offer is as follows!
Summer & Fall Offer: Save Up to 35% on 5-Night Stays
Booking Offer: Book from June 16, 2020 through October 24, 2020
Valid Travel Dates: Most nights August 1 through November 22 and November 28 through December 21, 2020
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room and the same travel dates. Travel must be completed by December 22, 2020.
- Not valid on suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas, or on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Additional charges apply if more than two (2) adults per hotel room; not applicable for Suites or Villas.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Select activities require additional fees.
You can check availability for the special offer here.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
The two Disney Beach Resorts (Hilton Head Island and Vero Beach) reopened on June 15. All other Disney Vacation Club (DVC) Resorts are scheduled to reopen on June 22. Aulani is the one DVC Resort we are still waiting to hear from! This is a good sign however that it will likely be sooner rather than later.
Is a Hawaiian getaway in your near future?