Disney previously announced that ABC Commissary at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will reopen for walk-in quick service lunch beginning Oct. 8! As we near the reopening, Disney has released a new menu!
First up! Special Halloween Exclusives include:
- Frozen Apple Cider: Frozen Apple Cider topped with Green Apple Boba Pearls served with a souvenir Poison Apple Glow Cube – $8.99
- Box of Bones Chocolate Éclair: Chocolate Éclair with Dark Chocolate Mousse and White Chocolate Bones – $5.49
Seven Entrees listed include:
- Curry Rice Bowl with Shrimp: Sautéed Shrimp and Vegetables tossed with Red Curry Sauce served with Jasmine Coconut Rice – $13.99
- Shrimp Tacos: Sautéed Shrimp on Flour Tortillas topped with Cabbage Slaw, Chipotle-Mayonnaise, and Mango Salsa served with Mexican Rice and Black Beans topped with Queso Fresco – $12.99
- Chicken Club: Marinated Chicken Breast served on a Toasted Brioche Bun topped with Bacon, Provolone, Guacamole, Ranch Dressing, Lettuce, and Tomato served with choice of Side – $11.99
- Mediterranean Salad with Chicken: Chicken Breast served over Mixed Greens with Tomatoes, Cucumber, Pepperoncini, Kalamata Olives, and Feta tossed in a Mediterranean Vinaigrette served with Hummus and Grilled Flatbread – $11.99
- Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich: Grilled Sourdough toasted with Buffalo Chicken, Monterey, Provolone, Cheddar, and Cream Cheese served with a side of Buffalo Sauce and your choice of Side – $10.99
- Pork Carnitas Tacos: Pork Carnitas on Flour Tortillas topped with Salsa Verde, Pickled Onion, and Radish served with Mexican Rice and Black Beans topped with Queso Fresco – $10.99
- Mediterranean Salad: Mixed Greens with Tomatoes, Cucumber, Pepperoncini, Kalamata Olives, and Feta tossed in a Mediterranean Vinaigrette served with Hummus and Grilled Flatbread – $9.99
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
Two Plant-Based options include:
- Curry Rice Bowl with Tofu: Pineapple-marinated Tofu and Sautéed Vegetables tossed in Red Curry Sauce served with Jasmine Coconut Rice – $11.99
- California Burger: Seared Farm Fresh Plant-based Burger with Sriracha Mustard and Balsamic-glazed Grilled Peppers and Onions with a “Mayonnaise”-Ketchup blend, Lettuce, and Tomato served with choice of Side – $11.49
Side options includes:
- Black Beans: Topped with Queso Fresco – $4.49
- Mexican Rice – $4.49
- Steak Fries – $4.49
- Arugula-Farro Salad – $3.79
- Mini Babybel® Snack Cheese: Three individually packaged 100% Natural Semi-soft Original Flavor Cheese – $3.49
- Apple Slices – $2.79
Kids meals, beverages, beverages with alcohol, gluten/wheat allergy-friendly, egg-allergy, fish/shellfish allergy-friendly, milk allergy, peanut/tree nut allergy-friendly, and soy allergy-friendly options are available. Check out the full menu available here!
How does the new menu sound to you? Anyone else planning a visit to ABC Commissary in the near future?