Disney’s Epcot is going through a variety of changes right now. New shows, rides, restaurants and entertainment are all part of the updated and improved Epcot coming during the next few years. As we all await these new experiences, these hidden gems are sure to make a trip to Epcot exciting, fun and full of magic.
1. Musical Performances
Throughout Epcot there are numerous musical performances for every guest.
- Start with JAMMitors in Future World East. This ten-minute show takes cleaning up to a whole new level. Using unique instruments, these musicians bring a rhythmic fun to the clean-up crew.
- While in the UK Pavilion, make sure to take time to check out the British Revolution. This four-piece band plays a variety of British rock. From Led Zeppelin and Queen to The Who and The Rolling Stones, the high energy thirty-minute rock session is sure to get guests moving.
- Voices of Liberty in the American Pavilion is an acapella group the brings patriotic songs to life inside a perfect dome. This 15-minute performance is sure to inspire guests from all over.
For each of these performances, check the times guide for specific performance throughout the day.
2. Epcot’s Garden Railway
Right outside of Germany’s Pavilion guests can find Epcot’s Garden Railway. This magnificent train system was brought to the park during the Flower and Garden Festival in 1995. The popular train has been around ever since. Guests with little ones can spend a lot of time here watching the trains. During the holiday seasons, make sure to check out all the small details that bring the holidays to life throughout the display as well.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
3. Food in France
There are so many delicious food options throughout World Showcase that guests are sure to find something they will love. Two hidden food gems can be found in the France Pavilion.
- Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie is an excellent choice for breakfast, lunch or a quick snack. The French bakery opens earlier than the rest of the World Showcase and offers a variety of different pastries, sandwiches and more. Don’t skip this during your next trip.
- Further into the France Pavilion is L’Artisan des Glaces. This hidden gem offers amazing ice cream and sorbets. Guests can choose from a variety of flavors that will satisfy the sweet tooth.
4. Crazy Good Caramel
As guests make their way around the World Showcase, they will want to make a stop in Germany’s Karamell-Kuche. Here guests can find a variety of delicious snacks all made with caramel. Guests can get a classic caramel apple or the famous Werther’s caramel popcorn. If looking for something a little more unique, guests can check out the case where different caramels and specialty treats are located. As the amazing spells bring guests in, the delicious treats bring them back each time.
5. Terrific Tours
Many guests aren’t aware of the many tours that are available in Epcot. It doesn’t matter what one’s interest is, Disney seems to provide a tour for everyone.
- Disney’s Behind the Seeds tour is a nice hour-long tour that takes guests through the gardens of Living with the Land. Here guests learn about the growing system that Disney uses and how they are working to improving plant growing techniques.
- Gardens of the World tour is another option for garden and flower lovers. Here guests are taken through the 11 countries to see all the different gardens and are given different tips and tricks to having a great garden.
- If water is more of what guests are interested in, Epcot offers a few different tours. The Aqua Tour, Dive Quest and Dolphins in Depth all offer guests a variety of unique experiences with Disney’s aquarium and animals with it.
Consider taking one of these magical tours on your next trip to Epcot.
This hidden lounge can be found inside the pyramid in the Mexican Pavilion. Here guests can experience up to 200 different tequilas. From excellent margaritas to tequila flights, guests can enjoy the air conditioning while relaxing. Don’t forget to grab some queso as well.
7. Pick a Pearl
If guests are looking for a special and unique souvenir they should head to the Japan Pavilion. Here guests can pick their very own oyster and discover through a fun ceremony what pearl awaits them. Guests can choose to take the pearl home on its own or make it into a necklace or something else special to them. Pick a pearl is available throughout the day during normal park hours.
8. Hedge Maze in UK
Take a step back into the UK Pavilion to discover the hedge maze. This maze is a wonderful place for kids to get away from the busy streets and even run a little steam off. Also depending on the time of year guests might also see the butterfly garden.
9. Street Performers
Some of the best hidden gems throughout Epcot are the street performers. Throughout the World Showcase guests can enjoy a variety of different, unique performances. Some of the ones we enjoy the most are Jeweled Dragon Acrobats and the Japanese Drummers in Japan, Mexican Mariachi in the Mexican Pavilion and Serveur Amusant in France. Grab a snack, drinks or dessert and enjoy some of these outstanding performances.
With Epcot going through a lot of changes, many guests are wondering if their experience will be just as good during their next visit. These hidden gems are sure to bring guests experiences in Epcot to a whole new level.