Get ready for the fall season with Disney Family’s magical pumpkin spice treat. The Ingredient Pumpkin Pie Cookies are inspired by Cinderella and are easy and quick to make.
- Store-bought or premade pie crust
- Large, circular cookie cutter
- 16-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 1/2 tablespoons 100% maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°
2. Using the cookie cutter, cut out 6 circles and place them in a cupcake tin — pressing each down along the edges.
3. Whisk together the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
4. Fill the pumpkin mixture in each of your mini pie crusts.
5. To create stencils, draw a shoe and pumpkin on the cardstock, then cut them out.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
6. Place the stencils on top of the remaining pie crust. Then using a toothpick, trace around the edges of the stencils to cut a total of 3 pumpkin shapes and 3 shoe shapes.
7. Place your pumpkin and shoe pie crust cutouts on top of your mini pumpkin pies.
8. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Bake these delicious treats as a family for your next festive gathering.
Source: Disney Family