Today is the day! Three Disney Springs restaurants reopen today, August 13, for dinner service after being closed for several months due to COVID-19.
All three restaurants – The Edison, Maria and Enzo’s, and Enzo’s Hideaway – are part of the Patina Group and will be open for dinner service only. Reservations are available via OpenTable for Sunday – Saturday, 5:00pm – 10:00pm.
The restaurants will reopen with a Delaware North and Patina Restaurant Group’s Dine Safe™ | Commitment to Care – a comprehensive program to help keep guests and employees safe and slow the spread of COVID-19.
As shared by the Patina Group: “We’ve reengineered our operating procedures to minimize contact risk and bolstered hygiene protocols to exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our facilities undergo rigorous ongoing deep-cleaning and disinfection.”
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
We have developed a new set of standards and procedures that include:
- Ensuring our operating standards uphold current social distancing guidelines – including a redesign of table layouts – as directed by local and state regulators and in compliance with the CDC.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, including hourly and as needed for all high-touch surfaces.
- Multiple hand-sanitizing stations throughout our facilities.
- Controlled access to the facility to carefully monitor incoming and outgoing patrons and employees through clearly designated entrances and exits.
- Using single-use menus to limit contact.
- Take a health check when they report to work.
- Sanitize their hands when they report to work and are required to wash and sanitize their hands every 20 minutes throughout the shift.
- Wear masks while they are on duty.
- Undergo a comprehensive Dine Safe™ Training Program.
We are committed to delivering a safe and secure dining environment. The health, safety and peace of mind of guests, employees and our clients are our highest priorities.
Are you heading out to Disney Springs this evening to be among the first diners?