Free and Disney may not seem synonymous to you, but there are actually some really cool things to do for free at Walt Disney World. I am all for things that save me money and give me a bit of Disney at the same time. I hope that you can incorporate some of these guest favorites form our list below:
9. Autograph Cards – These are sometimes given out with special characters who do not have time to sign autographs. These are nicely printed and are a great Disney collectible.
8. When Disney movies debut at the AMC Theater in Disney Springs there are often Cast Members handing out special limited edition buttons, pins, and stickers that are great free collectibles. Many of these are given out to anyone in the area of the theater, not just those purchasing tickets to see the films, but some are only for those purchasing tickets.
7. Those fun Mickey stickers that Cast Members hand out to guests, especially small ones. There is a variety of Mickey’s in different themed costumes and they are fun to put on yourself right then and there, or take home as a collectable.
6. Free Ghirardelli Chocolate samples are handed out at the Ghirardelli Store in Disney Springs every day. And since it is Florida, you really should not wait to eat that wrapped sample they hand you! These are delicious!!
5. Also at Disney Springs is Goofy’s Candy Company where you can sample flavors of Goofy Glaciers to cool yourself down. These are some of the best icee concoctions in Walt Disney World.
4. When you enter the park, or your resort, you can ask for a special Celebration button if you are celebrating a Birthday, Engagement, Anniversary, First Visit, or one that reads “I’m celebrating” and then space to write in your own words with a Sharpie. Cast Members and other guests really take notice of these buttons and you will be congratulated all day on your celebration. These have really become a very fun element of the Disney experience.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
3. There are games that you can play in the Parks that provide you with many free things to enjoy in that park and to take home with you. Animal Kingdom has the Wilderness Explorer’s club that takes you through learning experiences in Animal Kingdom, earning badges as you go that are added to your WE Handbook. In Magic Kingdom there are two games, the first, Sorcerer’s of the Magic Kingdom, provides you with a map, a key card, and a new set of cards each day you enter the Magic Kingdom where you play an interactive game trying to defeat Disney Villains by using your spell cards. The second game in Magic Kingdom is A Pirate’s Adventure-Treasure of the Seven Seas, found near Pirates of the Caribbean; where guests can enlist to play, receive their instructions, and a pirate map. Once they complete the tasks on the first pirate map they may return to enlistment headquarters and get another of the set of five maps in total and complete as many as they like. The maps are yours to keep and they are pretty cool! There is a game in Epcot, Perry’s Adventure, which is a really fun interactive game played with Phineas and Ferb and Agent P trying to foil the plans of Dr. Doofenshmirtz, and you will have great memories to take away from that experience. Epcot has Kidcot stations where kids of all ages collect stickers and information cards from each country in World Showcase from Cast Members.
2. Water. This is a big savings and can keep your family from getting dehydrated. Just request a cup of water at any counter-service restaurant if you don’t have your own water bottle. Many of us carry water with us on bottle straps all the time because we know how important water is to keeping the experience healthy.
1. I love this one! When you visit Epcot you do not want to miss a visit to Club Cool. You will see it near the Starbuck’s location in Future World. Here you will be able to taste several Coca-Cola company sodas from around the world. There are self-dispensing soda machines in several locations to serves a lot of people at once, with small paper cups to use for tasting.