This year, EPCOT’s International Food and Wine Festival, presented by CORKCICLE, is full of delicious food from 6 continents at over 30 locations. The festival’s booths and restaurants are located throughout EPCOT, predominantly around the World Showcase.
This year’s festival takes place from July 27 through November 18, 2023. Global Market booths have been added to the festival periodically since July, but now all locations are open through the end of November.
EPCOT hosts four festivals throughout the year: CORKCICLE’s International Food and Wine Festival, Festival of the Holidays, Festival of the Arts, and the Flower and Garden Festival. Each festival is known for bringing specialty merchandise and food, but no festival brings more specialty dining options than Food and Wine.
This year’s festival features dishes from Ireland, Canada, France, Greece, Belgium, Brazil, Japan, America, Italy, Spain, Germany, The Alps, Kenya, India, China, Mexico, Australia, Hawaii and more. In addition to the dishes from around the world, some particularly strange snacks have joined the festival this year.
The Muppets have joined EPCOT’s International Food and Wine Festival for 2023, and they are bringing bold flavors for Guests to try. Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker are inviting Guests into Muppet Labs as they experiment with the future of food, resulting in some pretty strange snacks.
Guests can try out these new creations at Brew-Wing Lab at the Odyssey. The Odyssey is located between Test Track and World Showcase’s Mexico Pavilion, right next to EPCOT’s First Aid and Baby Care Center.
View this post on Instagram
Strange or Satisfying Snacks?
The Muppets are indeed brewing creations that many may find weird, but after trying, most Guests have found them delicious! Some of the most unique include the Peanut Butter and Jelly Sticky Wings, Orange-Cardamon Wings, and, of course, the Pickle Milkshake.
While many Guests initially balked at the idea of a Pickle Milkshake, several have come to love the idea. It seems that the Muppets have brought an innovative and refreshing twist to EPCOT’s Food and Wine Festival this year with their creations. You can find the full menu for Brew-Wing Lab below.
- Orange-Cardamom Wings (NEW)
- Traditional Buffalo Wings with Celery and Ranch
- Impossible™ Buffalo Chicken Tenders with Plant-Based Blue Cheese, Plant-Based Ranch and Celery (NEW) (plant-based item)
- Unnecessarily Spicy, Yet Extremely Tasty Scotch Bonnet Pepper-Curry Wings with Cool Cucumber Yogurt (NEW)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sticky Wings
- Garlic-Parmesan Wings
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Buffalo Sauce, Plant-Based Blue Cheese, and Plant-based Ranch (plant-based item)
- Frozen Fusion: Twinings Pomegranate and Raspberry Herbal Tea fused with Orange Ice Cream Molecules (nonalcoholic)
- Pickle Milkshake (nonalcoholic)
- Sun King Brewing Caipirinha Lager, Sarasota, FL (NEW)
- Brew Hub French Connection IPA, Lakeland, FL (NEW)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Old Fashion Porter, St. Petersburg, FL (NEW)
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Tropicolada Hard Cider, Armada, MI (NEW)
- Bold Rock Peach Berry Hard Cider, Nellysford, VA (NEW)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Raspberry Lemonade Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL (NEW)
- Beer Flight
- Cider Flight
Would you try these strange snacks? Let us know in the comments below!