The newest booths at EPCOT’s International Food & Wine Festival, Presented by Corkcicle, opened this week. The festival has been open since July 27, 2023, adding booths in several installments throughout each month of the festival.
This year, the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival includes 30 different booths and restaurant locations, offering divine cuisine from six continents. The festival will continue through November 18, 2023.
On September 22, four new Global Marketplaces were added as the final locations joining the festival. These four newest booths have been added to commemorate Disney’s 100th Anniversary Celebration.
View this post on Instagram
Credit: @disdining, Instagram
Swirled Showcase has joined the festival between the Port of Entry and EPCOT’s Canada Pavilion. This booth features soft-serve ice cream and frozen drinks, perfect for a hot Park day in Orlando. You can find the booth’s full menu below.
- Mickey-shaped Liquid Nitro Cake
- Soft-Serve in a Waffle Cone
- Salted Caramel
- Cream Soda Float with Vanilla Soft-Serve
- Fanta® Grape Float with Vanilla Soft-Serve
- Frozen Apple Pie (nonalcoholic)
- Cinnamon Apple Cider (nonalcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Toasted Coconut Porter, St. Petersburg, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Toasted Coconut Porter Float with Vanilla Soft-Serve
- Berry Fizz Fragolino Red Sparkling Wine Float with Vanilla Soft-Serve
Char & Chop
You’ll find Char & Chop near Disney Traders as you head towards the Mexico Pavilion. This butcher shop-inspired booth features premium cuts of meat, beer, and signature wines. The full menu can be found below.
- Roasted Porchetta with Lemon-Parsley Salsa Verde and Shaved Fennel Salad
- Grilled Impossible™ Spicy Sausage with Herbed Polenta, Puttanesca Sauce and Ricotta
- Meat Assorti: Trio of Shaved Meats with Baby Arugula, Pickled Mustard Seeds, Truffle Oil and Grilled Ciabatta
- Krombacher Pilsner, Kreuztal, Germany
- North Coast Laguna Baja Vienna Lager, Fort Bragg, CA
- Motorworks Brewing Midnight Espresso Coffee Porter, Bradenton, FL
- GoGi ‘Birdie’ Pinot Noir, California
- Bloody Mary with Seaside Grown Bloody Mary Mix and Kurvball Barbecue Whiskey
- Beer Flight
Bubbles & Brine
Near the Port of Entry and across from Swirls Showcase, you’ll find Bubbles & Brine. This new booth features seafood and champagne. The menu options can be found below.
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail with Prosecco Cocktail Sauce and Grilled Lemon (NEW)
- Jonah Crab Claw Cocktail with Stone-ground Mustard Sauce (NEW)
- Moët & Chandon Impérial, Epernay, France
- Veuve Clicquot Rosé, Reims, France
- Dom Pérignon, Epernay, France
Wine & Wedge
Dine on artisanal cheeses and wine at Wine & Wedge. This new booth is located near Disney Traders. This booth is also home to menu items from Emile’s Fromage Montage. Don’t miss out on joining Emile’s Fromage Montage (the cheese crawl) as you travel throughout EPCOT’s International Food & Wine Festival. You’ll find the full menu below.
- Assorted Artisanal Cheeses and Accoutrements (NEW) (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Fig and Balsamic Boursin Soufflé with Fig Tapenade (NEW) (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Southern Pimento Cheese with Bread-and-Butter Pickled Vegetables and Grilled Bread (NEW) (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Cheese Flight – includes all three cheeses on the menu
- Cheese and Beverage Flight – all three cheeses and all three beverages served on an Artist’s Palette
- Selbach-Oster Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Riesling Spätlese, Mosel
- Hartley Apple Brandy, Kentucky
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Black and Blue Port, St. Petersburg, FL
- Beverage Flight – includes all three beverages on the menu