Disney’s new 50th anniversary Cinderella doll has finally arrived, and you might want to buy one for yourself as well! Only 10,000 of them are available, so you’ll want to hurry!
There’s no princess more fitting for the likeness of the Walt Disney World 50th anniversary celebration doll! After all, the castle at Walt Disney World is named for her, and Cinderella Castle has stood as the icon for the Central Florida resort for years now.
Toule, organza, velvet, and sequins come together to make this uniquely elegant version of Cinderella the perfect doll to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the opening of the parks at Walt Disney World.
Her dress is beautiful, and she holds a sceptre with a “50” on it. But this Cinderella doll is hardly one you’d want to play with, especially if you’re a collector. And at $129.99, you just might want to keep this gorgeous timepiece in its box on display in your home. The ShopDisney website gives fans all the info and specs on about this stunning doll:
“Princess Cinderella reigns over The World’s Most Magical Celebration with this entrancing Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Limited Edition doll. Delicately costumed, she is a romantic dream come true in sequined, jeweled splendor befitting her namesake Cinderella Castle, gateway to the Magic Kingdom’s Fantasyland.”
Magic in the details (also from the ShopDisney site):
Created especially for the Walt Disney World Resort
- Limited Edition of 10,000
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Cinderella collector’s doll
- Sequined bodice with organza overlay
- Sheer long sleeves
- Dramatic v-neckline
- Layered matte satin skirt with tulle overlay
- Stardusted with silvery cascading gems and glitter accents
- Opalescent embroidery Cinderella Castle and fireworks detailing on skirts
- Velvet choker and belt
- Golden sceptre with ”50” logo and matching trio of bracelets
- Drop earrings
- Molded shoes
- Beautifully styled hair with shimmering golden highlights
- Rooted eyelashes
- Fully poseable
- Display stand included
- Comes in elegant window display packaging with iridescent foil filigree
- Gatefold cover with Walt Disney World 50 logo and iridescent foil Cinderella Castle
- Inspired by Walt Disney’s Cinderella (1950)
- Part of the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Collection
At the time of this publication, the ShopDisney site says it has run out of stock of these beautiful dolls, so keep checking back if you’re hoping to get one for yourself, for someone on your list, or both of you this holiday season!