For the first time in forever, World of Frozen is coming to the Disney Parks, and we are so excited! As we get ready for the opening of World of Frozen, new updates are constantly being released. Just last month, we saw a full sneak peek of the land after dark shared by @DisneyParks on YouTube after updates for the land were shared at Destination D23.
Credit: @DisneyParks, YouTube
As we head into October, more updates have been released that we are especially excited about here at DisneyDining.com. When you visit the World of Frozen, you will encounter a spectacular array of attractions, stunning buildings, and new restaurants, inspired by Disney’s feature films Frozen and Frozen 2.
World of Frozen isn’t opening at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort until November 20, 2023, but we have a first look at the restaurants and eats that will welcome you when you visit Arendelle.
Golden Crocus Inn
The first new location you will find in Arendelle is Golden Crocus Inn, a quick service restaurant. This restaurant will have delicious main entrees featuring seafood, chicken, lamb, and seasonal vegetables. Additionally, enjoy delicacies including the Rosettes and the Celebration Chocolate Fondue. You can find the full menu below.
- Bayside Seafood Medley served with potatoes, cream sauce, and a brown sugar roll
- Village Chicken Roll Stuffed with Ham & Cheese served with sauteed vegetables and a mustard cream sauce
- Innkeeper’s Special Braised Lamb Shank with polenta potato purée, roasted vegetables, and beer gravy
- Forest Mushroom Pasta served with forest mushrooms, poached egg, and truffle cream sauce
- Forest Mushroom Pasta and Meatballs Platter served with sauteed vegetables and mushroom cream sauce (Kids’ menu offering)
- Prawns Cocktail (Side offering)
- Arendelle Meatballs in Mushroom Cream Sauce (Side offering)
- Rosettes (Available with all main dish offerings)
- Celebration Chocolate Fondue
- Jasmine Peach Fanta (Non-alcoholic) (Available with all main dish offerings)
If you’re craving something sweet, you will want to visit Northern Delights. This sweet shop has everything from the Coronation Sundae and Summer Snow Day Soft-serve to the Olaf Celebration Cupcake and Olaf Lollipop. The full menu can be found below.
- Coronation Sundae: Light milk soft-serve sundae on elderflower-flavored slush (Served in “Frozen”-themed cup)
- North Mountain Almond Tart: White chocolate cream and bergamot
- Olaf Celebration Cupcake: Carrot and dried fruit cake with creamy frosting
- Olaf Snowflake Smultringer
- Olaf Muffin: Blueberry muffin with cream frosting inspired by the Olaf Disney Munchling
- Summer Snow Day Soft-serve
- Northern Delights Chocolate Box
- Candy Apple Snowball
- Summer Snow Day Marshmallow
- Marshmallow Lollipop
- Olaf Lollipop
Forest Fare is the final quick service location that you can find in the World of Frozen. This dining location will serve savory dishes including the Sausages Platter and Forest Fare Gourmet Box, as well as sweet choices including the Forest Valley Tea Cookies and Snowflake Churros. Find the complete menu below.
- Snowflake Churros
- Forest Valley Tea Cookies
- Sausages Platter (Available seasonally)
- Forest Fare Gourmet Box: Crab stick and corn salad, chicken bun with cheese and tomato sauce, and crepe with blueberry and coconut cheese cream
- Forest Friends Stein served with mango-flavored shaved ice