We know who we are, admit it. Just in case you are not sure, use this check list. If you say yes to any of these, you are a Walt Disney World junkie.
10. You see “Hidden Mickey’s” everywhere. You can’t help it right? Seeing those three circles in just the right configuration makes you think of Mickey every time.
9. You wait in the parking lot for the “tram” to come pick you up. Although it would be nice to have a Disney tram pick you up, you are going to have to walk, until you come back to Disney.
8. You automatically put on your Mickey ears when you head out to work the morning after you get home. Hopefully you will notice them in the rear view mirror and take them off before exiting the vehicle. What makes perfect sense to wear in the parks does not translate so easily to office life.
7. You comment on how short the grocery store line is, or, you look for the FastPass+ line. Look for the shortest line and queue up.
6. You tell your boss to “have a Magical day!” Which would be ok if your boss is also a fan of Walt Disney World, but what if he/she isn’t? Try and catch yourself when saying it and at the last second just switch “great” for Magical.
5. You use the 2-finger “Disney point” when giving visual directions to someone. This may be the best one of the ten, as it is more sociably acceptable.
4. You wait for the toilet to flush, soap to dispense, water to turn on, and off, and hand dryer to turn on in the bathroom. I am so guilty of this. I actually thought there was something wrong with everything until I turned the knob to turn on the water.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
3. You hand the cashier a $50.00 bill for the fast food and you are thinking they made a mistake by handing you cash back. This is actually good news, cash back! Think about It, getting money back means you can save up for the next Disney vacation!
2. You use your MagicBand to try and get in your house when you get home. Unfortunately, most of us do not have the technology at our doorsteps like Disney does, you need to use your key.
1. You have already planned your next Walt Disney World trip before you leave your resort. After all, if you get one of those “bounce-back offers” left in your resort room you can’t just ignore it. It helps to alleviate the pain of having to leave the resort, and the long drive home, to have the “next time” in the planning phase.
So, how did you measure up? Are you a Disney fanatic? I know I am!