You don’t have to travel to the village of Motunui for this Moana-inspired cupcake! Family.Disney.com is sharing their favorite Moana Cupcake and we’re excited to “make way” for this delicious treat in the kitchen. Returning the heart of Te Fiti would be easier than convincing me to share this cupcake! Enjoy and happy baking!
Prep 15 Minutes, Cook 15 Minutes
- Yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Vanilla frosting, split into two separate dishes
- Blue food coloring (4 drops)
- Graham crackers
- Edible flowers
- Pink cupcake liners
- Cupcake pan
1. Mix yellow cake mix, 3 eggs, 1 1/4 cup of water, and 1/3 cup of vegetable oil into mixing bowl until well combined.
2. Line cupcake pan with pink liners and fill with batter. Bake according to instructions on cake mix.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
3. Place graham crackers in a food processor and chop until sand-like consistency is achieved, set aside.
4. Take 3/4 of vanilla frosting and mix with blue food coloring, until an “ocean blue” color is achieved.
5. Once cupcakes have cooled, frost with blue frosting.
6. Sprinkle graham cracker “sand” crumbs on to the center of cupcake, and pat down.
7. Place remaining frosting into a piping bag to create Moana symbol.
8. Top with a pretty flower, and enjoy!