Earlier this summer, Disney announced some major changes that were coming to the BoardWalk area of Walt Disney World Resort. The BoardWalk is located in the EPCOT Resort area between Disney’s Hollywood Studios and EPCOT. The BoardWalk also has three incredible hotels along its path — Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, The Yacht Club, and The Beach Club. Guests who visit the BoardWalk are immediately transported to a classic Northeastern Boardwalk, complete with great dining, live entertainment, and fun activities for the entire family.
One of the changes Disney announced for the BoardWalk was the closing of the BoardWalk Bakery and the opening of a new and modern BoardWalk Deli. The BoardWalk Deli will feature a menu inspired by diner classics from New York and New Jersey. Now, we have a first look at some of the delectable items coming to the deli. Let’s take a look at the menu, first shared by Disney Parks Blog!
- Everything Bagel Sandwich – made with cage-free eggs, sausage, and cheddar
- Bagel Breakfast Sandwich – made with cage-free eggs, bacon, sweet caramelized onions, and cheddar cheese
- Plant-Based Ciabatta Sandwich – made with “egg” Florentine, plant-based cheese, tomato jam, and arugula
Lunch & Dinner
- Signature Italian Sub – made with layers of thinly sliced capicola, sopressata, and pepperoni with provolone, arugula, tomato, arugula pesto, and mayonnaise on fresh-baked ciabatta bread
- Warm Pastrami Reuben – made with rolls of thin-sliced warm pastrami topped with sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and Thousand Island dressing on marble rye bread
- Plant-Based Veggie Crunch Muffaletta – stacked with cured and pickled root vegetables, an olive-giardiniera tapenade and plant-based cheese, served on focaccia
- Roasted Chicken Sandwich – made with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, and roasted garlic aioli served on ciabatta
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich With Tomato Soup made with your choice of bread
- Traditional Cannoli (filled to order!) – a crispy shell with a creamy blend of mascarpone cheese, ricotta, and shaved dark chocolate, with a hint of lemon zest and a chocolate Mickey
- Blueberry Scone – made with crème Fraiche and topped with pearl sugar
- New Jersey Crumb Cake – a moist cake with a thick cinnamon-crumb topping
- New York-style Half-Moon Cookie – topped with rich chocolate ganache and buttercream
- Chocolate Hand-Dipped Cream Puff
- Raspberry Danish – layered with velvet custard, fresh raspberries, and sugar crumble
- Traditional Cookies and Brownies
- Brownie Cheesecake
- Cookies and Cream cupcakes
- 50th Anniversary Celebration Cupcake
Like any great deli, all the different breads and bagels at the new BoardWalk Deli will be baked fresh daily. Alongside your scrumptious sandwich will also be a fresh and crunchy pickle, also made in-house! Sandwiches will also be served with house-made potato chips, creamy coleslaw, or fresh-made soup.
I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to visit this new deli and indulge in one (or five) of the amazing desserts. And who even knows where to start when it comes to the sandwiches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
What are you most looking forward to trying at Disney’s BoardWalk Deli?