Calling all Disney foodies! If you’re a fan of Disney’s DOLE Whip (and who’s not?!), then we have the perfect recipe to share with you. Now, you can have a Dole Whip for breakfast and not even feel guilty about it. That’s right, treat every morning like you’re on a Disney vacation with Dole Whip Mimosas.
The DOLE Whip is a Disney foodie must-have. From different flavors (such as the original pineapple, mango, orange, lime, and raspberry pineapple) to different themed DOLE Whips… it’s difficult not to let your taste buds fall in love with the refreshing taste of a DOLE Whip while in the Disney Parks and Resorts.
While the most popular place to get a non-alcoholic DOLE Whip at Walt Disney World Resort is located at Aloha Isle in Magic Kingdom Park, you’ll also find DOLE Whip options (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) that spread to Disney’s Animal Kingdom, EPCOT, and even DOLE Whip Nachos at Disney Springs! Plus, let’s not forget about the delicious DOLE Whip stop, Pineapple Lani at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
When you can’t be in and around the Disney Parks and Resorts, this unofficial Dole Whip Mimosa recipe will at least make you feel like you are enjoying a taste of a Disney foodie favorite.
RELATED: A Heavenly Dole Whip Cupcake Recipe
So, let’s get to it, shall we? Check out DELISH‘s lineup of ingredients along with the directions for a Dole Whip Mimosa:
- 1/4 c. sugar, for rimming champagne flutes
- Pineapple wedges
- 1 c. pineapple juice
- 1/3 c. coconut milk (not canned)
- 1 bottle champagne, cava, or prosecco
- 1 whipped topping, for serving
- Pour sugar onto a shallow dish. Run a pineapple wedge around 6 champagne flutes and dip in sugar. Set aside.
- In a tall glass, stir together pineapple juice and coconut milk until combined. Pour into champagne flutes and top off with champagne.
- Garnish each flute with whipped topping and a fresh pineapple wedge.
The Dole Whip recipe above yields 6 servings with only a 5 minute prep time and 10 minutes total time making.
YUM! Anyone else ready to sip on a Dole Whip Mimosa right about now? Happy sipping, Disney fans!