There’s no denying, Dole Whips are a cult favorite among Disney fans! Thanks to Delish we can now create an unofficial Dole Whip Cupcake treat! Enjoy the recipe below as shared by Delish.com:
Dole Whip Cupcakes
Yields: 24 / Prep Time: 20 Min / Total Time: 1 Hour, 40 Min
- FOR CUPCAKES:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 c. crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- FOR FROSTING:
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 4 c. powdered sugar, divided
- 1/4 c. pineapple juice
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Small pineapple wedges, for garnish
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
1. Preheat oven to 325° and line two cupcake pans with cupcake liners. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, mix cake mix with crushed pineapple, vegetable oil, and eggs. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared cupcake pans and bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely before frosting.
2. Meanwhile, make frosting: In a large bowl, combine butter, 2 cups powdered sugar, pineapple juice, and vanilla. Using a hand mixer, beat until smooth. Add remaining 2 cups powdered sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
3. Transfer frosting to a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip. Swirl frosting onto cooled cupcakes. Garnish each cupcake with a pineapple wedge and a decorative straw.