It is nearly May 4th, and you know what that means. Star Wars Day! This year, as in years past, Walt Disney World is once again releasing some limited-time delicious treats from a galaxy far, far away. Most of these treats will be available for sale on both May 4 — National Star Wars Day — and May 5 — known by Star Wars fans as Revenge of the 5th.
Let’s take a look at these fun, gorgeous, and scrumptious treats, which were announced by Disney Parks Blog!
Churro Carts in Grand Avenue, Market, and Anaheim Produce (available from May 4 through May 5)
- Lightsaber Churro served with chocolate sauce
ABC Commissary, Backlot Express, PizzeRizzo, and Rosie’s All-American Café (available May 4 through 5; available on Mobile Order)
- Jettison Juice: Minute Maid Lemonade and watermelon served with a glow cube (non-alcoholic)
Backlot Express, PizzeRizzo, and The Trolley Car Café (available May 4 through 5; available on Mobile Order at Backlot Express and PizzeRizzo)
- Dark Side Chocolate Creation: Malted milk chocolate mousse dome with raspberry mousse filling, slivered almonds, and chocolate shortbread cookie
Backlot Express (available on Mobile Order)
- Wookiee Cookie: Two oatmeal cookies with vanilla cream filling garnished with a milk chocolate sash on top
Brown Derby Lounge, Oasis Canteen, and Sunshine Day Bar (available from May 4 through 5)
- Cosmic Rum Punch: Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Bacardi Superior Rum, pineapple juice, Minute Maid lemonade, and grenadine served with a glow cube
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo in Galaxy’s Edge (available May 4 through 5; available on Mobile Order)
- Oi-Oi Puff: Raspberry cream puff with passion fruit mousse
Epic Eats (available from May 4 through 5)
- Galactic Swirl Funnel Cake: Black and white funnel cake with strawberries, space dust, and candy rocks
Popcorn Stands near the Hyperion Theater, Animation Courtyard, and Anaheim Produce (available May 4 through 5)
- Interstellar Sweet and Crunchy Popcorn: Caramel popcorn, cookies ‘n cream pieces, and sweet and spicy pecans
Amorette’s Patisserie (available May 4 through 8)
- Lightsaber Eclairs: Flavors include Mace Windu berry cherry, Master Yoda pistachio, Rey passion pineapple, Darth Vader Dark Side mousse flavored with cayenne pepper and cinnamon, and Obi Wan Kenobi blue matcha
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Pineapple Lanai (available on May 4)
- Millennium Falcon Star Wars Soft Serve Sundae: Galactic gray vanilla soft-serve with chocolate cream cookie crumbles, chocolate drizzle, white chocolate pearl stars, brownie asteroid pieces with stardust sparkles, and a Millennium Falcon chocolate accent piece
That is quite the lineup to get you ready to fight against the First Order (or fight with them, we don’t judge). It should be noted that while most of these treats will only be available on May 4 and May 5, the Wookie Cookie from Backlot Express is a fixture on the menu, so you can still enjoy it, no matter what day of the week it is.
May the force be with you as you enjoy these limited-time snacks!
Which Star Wars snack are you most looking forward to trying?