The holiday season is ALMOST here! We may still be sipping on pumpkin-spiced everything, but it’s time to prepare for the most joyous time of the year… the Christmas holidays, of course.
Walt Disney World Resort will have Christmas trees galore, plenty of holiday decor, all the enticing sips and bites our taste buds could desire, and yes… what’s a holiday season without a PARTY?
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is returning to Magic Kingdom Park. After the not-so-highly-rated Disney Very Merriest After Hours last year, fans are eager for Disney to bring back the magic of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – and Disney answered our pleas with the party’s return!
Now, Disney has revealed the latest on its holiday dessert party called “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Dessert Party.” The holiday dessert party is only available during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, which will be held on select nights from November 8 to December 22, 2022. Be sure to snag your Christmas party ticket first and foremost.
Then, get ready to sweeten your holiday celebration at Disney. The Disney dessert party will be an additional fee, separate from the party ticket cost, for those interested in partaking in the Disney experience, as shared below.
Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace includes:
- A bountiful buffet of holiday treats at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
- Awe-inspiring views of Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks from a reserved seating area
Delicious Desserts & Sips
Before the fireworks spectacular, indulge in pure confectionery bliss as you relax at a table decked with evergreen boughs. The menu features:
- Holiday-themed desserts prepared by our pastry chef
- A selection of cheeses
- Fresh, seasonal fruits
- A variety of beverages, including signature lemonades, hot chocolate, coffee and tea—as well as a glass of sparkling wine or sparkling non-alcoholic cider
2022 Event Dates
- November 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 22, 27 and 29
- December 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20 and 22
- Location: The dessert party is held at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant at Magic Kingdom park—with fireworks viewing from a seating area on the restaurant’s terrace
- Time: Check-in at the entrance to Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant one hour before the fireworks begin; view the park calendar for showtimes
- Price: $114 (including tax) per Guest ages 10 and older; $69 (including tax) per Guest ages 3 to 9
Not only will Disney offer this Tomorrowland Terrace dessert party, but Guests can also check out the Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing for the reduced amount of $99 (including tax) for Guests ages 10 and older; $59 (including tax) for Guests ages 3 to 9.
Both of the Magic Kingdom dessert parties offer the same bites and sips. The only difference is the location of the fireworks viewing. With the Tomorrowland Terrace option, Guests have reserved seating for the fireworks show in the Terrace. For the Plaza Garden Viewing, Guests will be escorted to the hub grass area between Main Street, U.S.A. shops, and the Cinderella Castle, where they will stand to watch the fireworks.
Both packages for the Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Dessert Party go on sale beginning October 18, 2022.