Walt Disney World Guests “updates” child’s shoes to ride thrilling attraction.
Disney World is known as “The Most Magical Place on Earth, and is home to four theme parks: Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Disney World also houses two water parks called Disney’s Blizzard Beach (temporarily closed) and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon. Each Disney Park includes something for Guests of all ages and sizes.
Guests heading to Disney World tend to bring small children, as it is one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world for families. Most attractions at Disney Parks do not require height requirements however, there is a handful of attractions some Guests shorter than 42 inches can not experience.
TRON Lightcycle / Run is a new Disney attraction located in Magic Kingdom. This attraction is a thrilling experience that Disney World Guests shorter than 48 inches can not experience due to big drops and darkness.
On TRON Lightcycle/ Run, Guests will climb aboard their very own Lightcycle and take off on a high-speed adventure, racing against the Grid’s most menacing Programs. Surge past your fierce opponents as you attempt to cross through 8 Energy Gates and secure your team’s victory. TRON Lightcycle / Run is one of the fastest coasters at any Disney theme park in the world.
In a viral TikTok, Guests can be seen adding napkins to a child’s shoes to make them tall enough to ride TRON Lightcycle/Run. This child was 1/4 inch too short to ride this attraction, and once the napkins were added, it allowed this Guest to be tall enough to ride TRON Lightcycle / Run.
Tron was incredible! Did yall ride it!? Would your parents have helped you get that extra 1/4 an inch? Napkins work wonders ?? #disney #disneyworld #tronride #magickingdom #dadsoftiktok #dadmoves #rynash #cloutcity
While this Guest was only 1/4 an inch to ride TRON Lightcycle/Run, this is very dangerous and Guests heading to Disney Parks should not do this.
Need to know for TRON Lightcycle/Run
- Tron Lightcycle / Run is a high-speed, roller coaster-type thrill ride on motorcycle-style vehicles inside a dark, computerized world with sharp turns, sudden drops and stops.
- Supervise children at all times.Children under age 7 years must be accompanied by a person age 14 years or older.
- A transferable vehicle is available which provides a bench seat with lap bar.The seating and restraints on this attraction may prohibit Guests of certain body shapes or sizes from riding.
- All loose articles must be stored in the lockers or left with a non-rider.
- Persons who do not meet the minimum height requirement of 48 inches (122 cm) may not ride.
- For safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
Disney enforces height requirements very seriously and Guests should understand they are in place for Guests and others safety.