Ready for an out-of-this-world dining experience at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida? Look no further than the extremely popular Space 220 Restaurant located in the World Discovery (the former Future World) portion of EPCOT. Just when you think this Disney Parks’ dining experience couldn’t get any better… new additions have arrived!
Space 220 Restaurant
Space 220 Restaurant opened in September 2021 with Patina Restaurant Group. The EPCOT restaurant offers Guests a unique and immersive dining experience that transports them to a simulated 220 miles above the Earth’s surface to a space station (known as Centauri Space Station) orbiting the planet.
Upon entering the restaurant, Guests board a space elevator that simulates a trip to the space station. The elevator features a large video screen that displays the Earth and the space station as it ascends, giving Guests the impression that they are actually traveling through space. Just check out our video below:
Once they arrive at the space station, Guests are seated in a dining room that offers panoramic views of Earth from space through floor-to-ceiling windows. The restaurant’s decor is inspired by space and features a sleek, futuristic design with digital displays and other high-tech elements.
The menu at Space 220 Restaurant features contemporary cuisine that incorporates international flavors and sustainable ingredients. Guests can choose from a variety of appetizers, entrees, desserts, and atmospheric spirits, including dishes like Blue Moon Cauliflower, Gemini Burger, and Galactic Miso Salmon. Now, new offerings are being made available! Check out these delicious additions below:
New Lift-Offs (Appetizers)
- Seafood Cannelloni “Rockets” – shrimp, scallops, snapper, saffron cream sauce, salmon caviar, chives
- Neptuna Tartare – sushi-grade yellowfin tuna, avocado crema, mango coulis, edamame, wonton crisp, yuzu dressing
- Roasted Asparagus Soup – jumbo lump crabmeat, roasted poblano and red peppers, citrus chili oil, crouton
New Star Course (Entrées)
- Tomahawk Pork Chop – slow roasted 16 oz Niman Ranch pork chop, corn flan, succotash, spiced applesauce
- Pan Roasted Swordfish “Cioppino” – shrimp, littleneck clams, prince edward island mussels, tomato fennel seafood broth, toasted garlic bread
New Supernova Sweets (Dessert)
- Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt Parfait – black sesame crumble, yuzu curd, macerated blackberries, basil blackberry sauce
- Cosmic Cupcake (Kid’s Menu) – chocolate vegan devil’s food cake topped with vanilla frosting & galactic sprinkles
- Fruity Pebbles Cereal Rocket Pop (Kid’s Menu) – fruity pebbles, marshmallow, chocolate rocket
The Space 220 Restaurant offers Guests a truly unique and immersive dining experience that is unlike anything else at Walt Disney World Resort. Because of its futuristic space design, great food, and superb drinks, we highly recommend reservations 60 days in advance at either the Space 220 Lounge or Space 220 Restaurant.
Happy dining, Disney fans!