The latest color collection, Arenedelle Aqua is out and about in Disney Parks. All of the Frozen fans out there are definitely going to love everything in this collection! Of course there are tons of great sweet treats for guests to enjoy and pair perfectly with their items from the collection. Thanks to Disney Parks Blog, we have a look at great Foodie Guides for the treat offerings at Walt Disney World. Check it out below:
- Arendelle Aqua Cone (Available at Storybook Treats) – Cotton candy soft-serve topped with sugar Mickeys and cotton candy sugar
- Arendelle Aqua Lemonade (Block & Hans) – Frozen Lemonade with cotton candy flavor and blackberry moonshine
- Frozen Arendelle Aqua Lemonade (non-alcoholic, Norway Beer Cart) – Frozen Lemonade with passionfruit and pineapple
- Arendelle Aqua Frozen Lemonade (non-alcoholic, Sunshine Seasons) – Frozen Lemonade with cotton candy flavor
- Arendelle Aqua Cupcake (Sunshine Seasons) – Chocolate-hazelnut cupcake topped with buttercream
- Arendelle Aqua Victoria Sponge Cake (Yorkshire County Fish Shop) – sponge cake with aqua buttercream
- Arendelle Aqua Cuvée (Amorette’s Patisserie) – Fairytale Champagne with chocolate Minnie Mouse topper
- Arendelle Aqua Punch (Daily Poutine) – Coconut rum, peach schnapps, blue curaçao, and artic swirl Odwalla lemonade
- Arendelle Aqua Sugar Drop Donuts (Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort) – Two sweet cake donuts topped with blue fondant glaze and a winter sugar crystal mix
- Aqua Pearl Cupcake (available starting Sept. 15 at Everything POP Shopping and Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort) – Chocolate cupcake with blue cotton candy marshmallow cream center, cotton candy buttercream, milk chocolate ears, crispy pearls, sugar, and glitter
- Aqua Sparkle Cupcake (available starting Sept. 15 ay Riverside Mill Food Court and Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort, Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort) – Chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate salted caramel mousse and topped with aqua and white vanilla buttercream, blue crispy pearls, and sparkly milk chocolate ears
- Arendelle Aqua Cotton Candy Éclair (Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa) – Éclair filled with cotton candy mousse and raspberry curd
- Arendelle Aqua Cake (Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort) –Vanilla cake filled with blueberry jam
- Worth Melting For (Geyser Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge) – Vodka, blue curaçao, tropical-flavored syrup, pineapple juice, and sour
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake (Kona Café Coffee Bar at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort) – Lemon blueberry cheesecake with blueberry compote, graham cracker crust, chocolate shell, and micro orchids
- Ice Elixir (Oasis and Barefoot Pool Bars at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort) – Gin, blue curaçao, lemon, and pineapple
Which of these treats would you most like to have?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
About the Author: Christy Caby – Personal Vacation Advisor with Magical Vacation Planner. For vacation quotes and free planning assistance visit: http://magicalvacationplanner.com/staff/christy-caby/. I’ve planned a wide variety of trips for families including varying sizes, celebrations and more! I have stayed in all resort categories and can help you make the best resort selection for your family’s interests and needs. I would love to assist you in planning your own magical vacation that you can share with your loved ones! Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/christy.caby. Also, check out my bio below!
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!