We can’t get enough of the great food at Magic Kingdom Park. The theme park is already so magical and then when you add all of the delicious food and perfectly themed treats, it’s yummy and fun! If you are interested in some of the great offerings available this July, then check out the great summary of Magic Kingdom offerings below from Disney Parks Blog!
2319 Cone – Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies: This orange sugar cone comes topped with mango-vanilla swirl soft-serve, sprinkles, and a sock-shaped cookie.
Mickey Dome Cake (Available through September 2019) – Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café: Chocolate flourless cake with spicy chocolate mousse and a crème brûlée center covered in chocolate ganache and topped with chocolate ears.
Redd’s Revenge Float – Sunshine Tree Terrace: Features strawberry soft-serve, Fanta Strawberry, and a chocolate pirate hat.
It’s a Party Sundae, Sugar Cookie Sandwich (Available through July 31, 2019) – Plaza Ice Cream Parlor: Party Sundae consists of red velvet cake topped with birthday cake ice cream, raspberry and vanilla syrup, sprinkles, whipped cream, and a cherry. The Sugar Cookie Sandwich is a great grab and go sweet with birthday cake ice cream sandwiched between two sugar cookies with red, white, and blue sprinkles.
New Items at Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen: Pao De Queijo, is a gluten-friendly cheese bread from deep in the Amazon served with chimichurri cream cheese. The new Tropical Serenade Sangrias, are available in three different flavors: Frosty Pineapple (prosecco wine infused with pineapple and apple flavors), Cerulean Blue (Riesling white wine with tropical hints of orange), and Pineapple Passion Fruit (passion fruit and pineapple blended with prosecco).
Footlong Hot Dogs, Plant-Based Dog, and Hot Diggity Dog of the Month – Casey’s Corner: There are offerings like Bacon Macaroni & Cheese or Chili-Cheese.You can also get a plant-based dog, which comes with plant-based sausage in a potato bun with the option to get it loaded with pickled slaw, BBQ vegan aïoli, and roasted corn relish. The Hot Diggity Dog of the Month is the Buffalo Chicken All-Beef Hot Dog with celery, fiery cheese dust, and garlic-ranch drizzle (available through the end of July).
CURRENT SPECIALTY OFFERINGS:
- Tangled Wall Éclair – Pinnocchio Village Haus
- Lost Princess Cone with Dole Whip Lemon – Storybook Treats
- Peter Pan Float – Storybook Treats
- Space Ranger Slush – The Lunching Pad
- Wonderland Slush – Cheshire Café
MICKEY AND MINNIE OFFERINGS:
- Minnie’s Cookie Dough Sundae – Storybook Treats
- Mickey Celebration Donut (Vanilla or Chocolate) – Main Street Bakery
- Mickey Celebration Donut (Strawberry) – Cheshire Café
- Minnie Kitchen Sink Sundae with Souvenir Minnie Kitchen Sink Bowl – Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Mickey Burger – Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Mickey Sipper – Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café, Pinocchio Village Haus, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café, Columbia Harbour House, and Casey’s Corner
- The Main Street Split – Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Minnie Sundae – Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Mickey and Minnie Whoopie Pie Duo – Columbia Harbour House
- Mouseketeer’s Cupcake (Available through Aug. 31) – Main Street Bakery
Which of these delicious offerings would you most like to have?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
About the Author: Christy Caby – Personal Vacation Advisor with Magical Vacation Planner. For vacation quotes and free planning assistance visit: http://magicalvacationplanner.com/staff/christy-caby/. I’ve planned a wide variety of trips for families including varying sizes, celebrations and more! I have stayed in all resort categories and can help you make the best resort selection for your family’s interests and needs. I would love to assist you in planning your own magical vacation that you can share with your loved ones! Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/christy.caby. Also, check out my bio below!
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!