My mind is spinning with the possibilities! What a delightful challenge. This is my “short list”. You are already thinking about what would be on your list, right? Let’s see how many of these we share.
22. Play all the interactive games in attraction queues: There never seems to be enough time to play the games in the ride queues and so many of them are really enjoyable, so being able to go through the queues and play, without holding up the line, would be enjoyable.
21. Get them to put more meat in your taco salad: I enjoy the Taco Salads at Disney counter service restaurants with the fixing’s bar, but if I could get them to change the amount of meat in them, I would talk to whomever would make that decision for all of us. Any food changes you would like to see?
20. Not have to leave the Biergarten between lunch and dinner: The Biergarten in the buffet table-service restaurant in Germany at Epcot’s World Showcase. If you purchase lunch you will need to leave prior to the Dinner service hours beginning. You can sit there all day otherwise, enjoying the scenery, the live music, the great food and beverages. The service is always friendly and efficient too. You sit at tables where others may join you, as is the European style, so you may meet new friends sitting there all day and into the evening.
19. Be first in line at the slides at the water park: If I could just walk the steps right up to the slides and ride them I would try them all. Part of what keeps me from doing one of these is because of the long line leading up to it gives my fear time to take over. I have one slide that eludes me because of this. Actually being first in line at every attraction would be great!
18. Beaches and Cream with no wait: I like everything available at this restaurant at the Beach Club resort next to Epcot’s International gateway. Their meals are well prepared and generous. The list of sodas and milkshakes are not disappointing. The big thing here for most people is the ice cream. The ice cream just tastes better here for some reason. The sundaes are the very best, in my humble opinion. They are the kinds of concoctions that haunt you and that you find yourself measuring all other ice cream desserts by. If you do not have a reservation, you will need to wait.
17. Free movies: Oh yeah! I like the movies and this would be a great one to do since I cannot afford to watch all of them that are out. It would be great to watch some that are favorites multiple times too.
16. Make a mountain of all the plush figures in the park and sit on top of them. Disney plush are so soft and squishy. I don’t have the space, nor do I have the money, to purchase one of each of my favorite Disney plush, so this would be the next best thing.
15. Climb the buildings in Italy: I blame Assassin’s Creed for this one. Who else would love to climb these columns and towers and jump from roof top to roof top? Scaling the sides of buildings is effortless in the game and there are at least some parts of the architecture in the Italy pavilion that would provide some great photos as you climb them.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
14. Hide in DINOSAUR and scare people: What would you do if you could hide among the Dino’s and scenery, popping out at guests on the ride? Do these thoughts ever pop into your head? Maybe you would photo bomb in the ride photo and watch the reaction of guests as they spot you in their photographs?
13. Go upstairs in the firehouse, and all of Main Street backstage: I am just one of those guests who wants to see many things behind the scenes. After reading about the apartment over the firehouse I would love just to visit it. Seeing the spaces behind those classic Disney windows on Main Street would be interesting too! Actually being able to walk through any door or up any staircase, to see what is just beyond reach, would be a dream. I would love to explore everything!
12. Play the drums in Japan: The drummers in this World Showcase performance make it look like so much fun! I have listened to them and watched them for so many years I think I could maybe join them on one piece. They make it look easy, but check out the muscles required for doing this many times a day, every day, for years. This is a workout program I could get into.
12. Ride through gaming attractions with the Disney Imagineer who designed it, learning special tricks to get a higher score. This would apply first, for me, to Toy Story Mania. I could use some tips!
10. Slide down Tinkerbell’s wire: Every time I see Tink fly down the wire I want to do it too. Hey, there is a safety harness and someone to help get you started and some guys at the end to help you stop. Just imagine what you could see on that flight! You start high up on the Castle then fly above the Magic Kingdom with all eyes on you. You would be bringing magic into the minds of all below on the ground. Does watching this make you want to do it too? I enjoyed the view from the old Sky Buckets attraction and this is the closest experience to that, I think.
8. Unlimited access to Disney food?! I would want to try different foods, eat steak in Canada again, see what all the fuss is about in the Signature restaurants, get all the recipes from the kitchens, watch the food prep and rank them from the perspective of the kitchen. I would eat and drink in all the theming in each restaurant. There are still several Disney restaurants I have never even seen so this is going to be fun!
7. Disney Resorts: Number one wish is to stay in the Castle Suite, but staying in the Treehouses is another place I have always wanted to enjoy. I will check out the progress at the Polynesian Village, especially the new bungalows on the water! I believe staying in Concierge suites in each resort is in order. To make sure which swimming pool is the best I would need to try all of them out too.
6. Hang out with the tigers, or lions, at Animal Kingdom: I really enjoy seeing all of the animals at AK. The Kilimanjaro Safaris is one of my top five Walt Disney World attractions and walking on the animal discovery trails afterward is so enjoyable. To be able to watch behind the scenes all the work that goes into caring for the animals would be so much fun, especially if I can get it for free!
5. Tagging along on all the special Tours: There are so many that I have wanted to experience but have not been able to yet. The tours I have gone on were worth the money and very interesting. Hanging out at Disney Institute to learn more about Disney should be included on this one too!
4. Wear any costumes you want at any time: It is no secret that one of the things I like the most is going to Magic Kingdom in costume during the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. I would like this option to be available to anyone, everyday, who would like to wear an appropriate costume into the parks, not just the very young guests. With unlimited access I could also visit the Cast Member Costuming department and try on all the Disney CM’s costumes. I would love to follow the path of a costume from concept design through the Cast Member wearing it and the cleaning and repair work.
3. Go in to the attractions I have been afraid of : I would flip on all of the lights and explore the space first, then watch what goes on to see just how much motion there is. My experience is that motion sickness is more of a problem the older I get, but maybe some of the rides may not be as bad as I fear they may be and perhaps after seeing it I would see it is not that bad, or at least I would have gotten to experience it on some level. I hate leaving any Disney attraction un-experienced.
2. Hall of Presidents: This may not be an obvious choice to everyone, but my family would love this! Think about hopping up on stage to see the President Audio-Animatronics up close. Look Abe Lincoln in the eye. Even better: Get selfies with them! Or if you like to be in costumes, maybe wear their clothes, because even their clothes are authentic. Just be sure to dress them again before the show starts, no fair swapping yours for theirs or mixing up their styles between them, even if it would be kind of fun to do that.
1. Explore Cinderella Castle: This is my number 1 for sure. Only after I explore the castle, thoroughly, will I start to do anything else. I want to see the Castle Suite and take a bath there in that unbelievable bathroom. I want to see where all the staircases go and look out of every window. I want to watch the performers warm up for their next show. It may take me a week staying in the Castle to see everything I imagine, exploring all the doorways, etc.