Disney characters are often huggable heroes, just look to the sales figures on their plush figures in the parks, even the villains are embraced by many. Many of us identify with some of them making them more personal to us. That may come out when we quietly hum the characters song as we are working, or we repeat a favorite line at appropriate times. But, what if we take this too far? What if we are starting to turn into that character? Check out the list below and see how many you may identify with.
10. Your laugh has turned into something like “hyuck, hyuck, Gawrsh!” after watching the Goofy Movie. Careful, it is contagious!
9. You break out in song—um, pretty much every Disney movie. Just make sure you choose the right song for the right set of circumstances. If you are running for a political office in the US, don’t do a commercial singing “I just can’t wait to be king!” How about when you want to visit Santa to ask him for a really big gift but it doesn’t go well, then maybe singing Kristoff’s solo “Reindeers are better than people…” to Rudolph could get you closer to your goal. If your wife hands you a honey-do list and your response is “Let it go!” it may not be the best choice. Use the beloved Disney songs with care.
8. You are changing your hair to look like a Disney princess, for instance you are growing your hair out to be like Rapunzel; you are braiding your hair to be like Anna or Elsa; you changed your hair color to look like Ariel; you perm your hair to be super curly like Merida. Read up on how to get hair tangles out of your present day shower drain.
7. Do animals surround you when you walk in the woods, or whistle while you work? This happens to Snow White, Aurora, Cinderella, Simba, and the Seven Dwarfs. Don’t use this gift during hunting season or you may see the reenactment of the opening of Bambi.
6. You have one parent or they are dead (Tarzan, Simba, Bambi, Todd, Quasimodo), or you are separated from them (Nemo, Aurora, Rapunzel, Hercules). You have an evil stepmother (Cinderella, Snow White), or maybe your dad is an inventor (Belle). Please, treasure your parent(s) and don’t accidentally turn one into a bear (Merida).
5. You went from a zero to hero, a real rags to riches story like we see with Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Aladdin, and Tiana. In fact, Snow White, Hercules, Aurora and Cinderella go from riches to rags, back to riches. Has your economic or social standing changed recently? Can you change it back? (Please send me the details on how to do this!)
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
4. You have an animal companion (Ariel, Aladdin, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Mulan, Pocahontas, Cinderella, and Kristoff) or you are an animal companion (Flounder, Abu, Raja, Pascal, Mushu, Meeko, JackJack and GusGus, Angus, Sven, Maximus, and Pluto.) Do you fit in one of these two categories?
3. You have a high sense of adventure-you may be looking for the great wide somewhere like Belle in Beauty and the Beast; you decide to explore sunken ships like Ariel in The Little Mermaid, surprisingly Strangers Like Me (Tarzan), you explore elephant graveyards like Simba and Nala in The Lion King; you want to see the floating lights (Rapunzel), or you want to live one day out there like Quasimodo in The Hunchback of Notre Dame. What are your dreams?
2. You are super extra compassionate: God help the outcasts is a song sung by Esmerelda in The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Cinderella helps all the mice, Hercules saves everyone even though they are mean, Mulan saves her Father, and Roo cares for Tigger to the point of running out in the snowstorm to find him. Are you seeing your compassion for others soar?
1. You wonder where your place in the world is (Hercules-I Can Go the Distance) or ponder When Will My Life Begin (Rapunzel), Someday (Hunchback), Stand Out (Goofy Movie), Part of Your World (Ariel), Can’t Wait to Be King (Simba), and I Can Go the Distance (Hercules). Are you finding it hard to fit in, in your current situation? What is the title of your song?
Don’t let any of this keep you from visiting the Walt Disney World resort and your favorite Disney characters. Where better to share your Disney Side than here? We get it! If you have a great laugh, visit Monsters Laugh Floor. If you like to break out in song visit the Frozen Sing Along. If you want to change your hair visit Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. If you want to have animals all around you just visit the Animal Kingdom, especially Kilimanjaro Safaris.
If your Dad is an inventor have Lunch with a Disney Imagineer, maybe he can get a job at Disney! If you have a rags to riches story you don’t want to miss the Disney Signature Restaurants, and be sure you stay in the Grand Floridian Resort!
Do you want an animal companion? Then be sure to visit Animal Kingdom that has special plush animals that also help a conservation effort when you purchase them. Or you can go to Chester and Hester’s carnival games in the DinoLand section of Animal Kingdom and win one there!
If you are experiencing a high sense of adventure the thing to do is head straight to Blizzard Beach and slide down their huge water slide! Are you feeling super compassionate? Visit Cinderella Castle and find JackJack and GusGus, if you can’t find them, ask Cinderella where they are. They would love to see you! You could also say “Thank you” to all of the Cast Members you meet here.
If you are wondering where your place in the world is? Maybe it is to become a part of the magic here at Walt Disney World! Then you could actually play one of your favorite characters, and get paid for it!