Fall is definitely coming to Walt Disney World very soon! Disney Parks Blog announced that Disney Springs would host an array of seasonally-inspired food and beverage items. The sampling of items is being called WonderFall Flavors! It is expected to begin on September 7th, 2018 and will include a variety of delicious offerings. We have a map of each of the participating locations below:
Here is a look at all of the offerings at each location:
- Harvest Fresh Bowl – a customizable bowl featuring sliced chicken breast, spinach, kale, carrot, dried cranberries, and sliced almonds tossed in a sweet Vidalia onion dressing. Also available as a wrap
- Apple Cinnamon Sangria – complex flavors abound in this unique sangria featuring Japanese plum wine, orange, and lemon chilled down with frozen apples and finished with a sprinkle of sweet cinnamon
- Fall Harvest Soup – roasted apple and winter squash soup with spiced mascarpone cream and spiced candied nuts
- Pumpkin White Russian – Hangar 1 Vodka, Monin Pumpkin Spice, heavy cream, with a sprinkled sugar rim glass
- WonderFall Promo Small Plate – pomegranate chili-glazed shrimp with butternut squash ginger purée and cranberry agrodolce
- Pinot Grigio, Gabbiano, Delle Venezie, Italy – a light-bodied wine with a long finish that reveals hints of citrus and almonds
Maria & Enzo’s
- Fabulous Fall Butternut Squash Gnocchi – handmade ricotta gnocchi, roasted butternut squash, parmesan cream sauce, and pumpkin seed pesto
- Medici Punch – Tuaca, Bulleit Bourbon, with charred cinnamon cider
- Cantonese Style Crispy Berkshire Pork Belly – autumn 5-spice rub, maple bourbon koshu gastrique, and lychee cranberry chutney
- Fall All Over – a smooth, decadent blend of Rémy Martin, Averna Amaro, lemon, apricot preserves, and a spritz of cinnamon
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Bavarian Roasted Pork Shanks – tender, bite-sized “pig wings” tossed in an Oktoberfest beer sauce and served with fried spatzle mac and cheese
- Air Pirate’s Pretzels – Oktoberfest-themed flight of pretzels with spicy German mustard and beer cheese fondue
- Autumn Smash – fall into the season with Captain Morgan Rum, lemon juice, peach nectar, simple syrup, and a touch of cinnamon
- Lucky Dux Oysters – half shell by the piece with green apple Champagne mignonette sauce
- Bronzed Maple Coffee – whiskey, muddled candy, coffee, and maple whip cream garnished with a dusting of maple powder and candy
Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Pumpkin Crème Brûlée Trart – pumpkin crème brûlée baked in a pastry shell with fried cheesecake bites, caramel toile, and chocolate ganache
- Pumpkin Baileys Irish Coffee – Baileys pumpkin spice with fresh espresso topped with whipped cream
- Braised Pork Shoulder – apple cider reduction with autumn spices and cauliflower purée
- Paddlefish Hard Apple – apple cider, bourbon, and ginger beer, garnished with a cinnamon stick
B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co.
- Smoked Sausage – with beer cheese sauce, bacon, and apple braised red cabbage on a Tuscan roll
- Stella Artois Apple Cider – clean, crisp, and perfectly balanced with a little peach taste. Delicate apricot notes complement its fresh apple flavor
The Daily Poutine
- Oktoberfest Poutine – stout gravy, bratwurst sausage, cheese curds, and cilantro
- Ace Pineapple Cider – a balanced, crisp, natural offering made with fresh pineapple offering a sweet taste and tart finish. This pineapple cider was the first developed in the world
- Caramel Apricot Cobbler – Verrine with apricot topped with sugared almonds and buttermilk panna cotta
- Fall Harvest Petit Cake – cinnamon and nutmeg chiffon cake, layered with Calvados salted caramel mousse, cranberry cherry pate de fruit, and roasted hazelnuts
- Apple Cider Riesling Wine Slushie
The Polite Pig
- Fall Harvest Taco – apple cranberry-glazed smoked pork belly, soft corn tortilla, pumpkin-apple slaw, pepitas, and picked onions
- Apple Cider Whiskey Sour – straight rye whiskey, apple cider, lemon, brown sugar, and cinnamon
- Apple Whisky Jam and Smoked Sausage Burger – smoked gouda, lettuce tomato, and caramelized onions
- Pumpkin Shake – Pumpkin, caramel, and graham crackers swirled together for a tasty fall treat
- 4R Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck – Pumpkin Spice Churro Balls
- AristoCrepes – Brie Cheese and Bosc Pear Crepe with Orange Blossom Honey
- Chicken Guy! – Cinnamon Apple Milkshake
- Disney’s Candy Cauldron and Goofy’s Candy Co. – Fall-Inspired Treats and Specialty Apples
- Outdoor Vending Carts – Salted Caramel Pretzels and Pumpkin Churros (select carts only)
- Sprinkles – Pumpkin Cupcake (Sept 1-30), Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcake (Sept 10-23), Candy Apple Cupcake (Sept 24-Oct 7)
Fall-Inspired Hard Ciders at Dockside Margaritas and Select Outdoor Vending Carts
- Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Cider: This crisp and refreshing cider mixes the sweetness of the apples with a subtle dryness for a balanced cider taste. The fresh apple aroma and slightly sweet, ripe apple flavor make this cider hard to resist.
- Angry Orchard Rosé Cider: Made with rare, red flesh apples from France. Each apple is crisp, juicy and red to the core, adding an irresistible rosy blush and apple-forward taste with a refreshing dry finish.
- Ayinger Oktober Fest-Märzen: Rich, amber-golden color. Deep, inviting, malty nose and bready, wonderful flavor that’s an ode to barley. Medium to big body, with a touch of warming alcohol on the finish.
- Margarita Cider by 3 Daughters Brewing: Hard cider blended with lime juice and sea salt then aged in tequila barrels for a festive and unique flavor. This semi-sweet apple cider is tart and refreshing and perfect for Florida.
- Pumpking Imperial Ale by Southern Tier Brewing Co.: This beer gives off hints of pumpkin pie and spice aromas on the nose. Huge flavors of genuine pumpkin pie, nutmeg, and cinnamon come through with a rich and creamy, yet crisp taste.
- Samuel Adams OctoberFest: The first thing you notice when pouring this seasonal beer is the color. It has a deep golden amber hue which itself is reflective of the fall season. A malt lover’s dream, this beer offers a delicious harmony of flavors.
WonderFall Flavors is expected to run through November 6th so you have plenty of time to check out all of the great offerings!
Which of these items would you most like to try?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog