Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is set to open at Walt Disney World in Disney’s Hollywood Studios on August 29th, 2019. Guests will get experience the planet of Batuu in the new, immersive land. Disney’s Hollywood Studios is also offering a variety of other great Star Wars experiences to celebrate the entire saga that you won’t want to miss.
- Star Wars Launch Bay – Guests can check out memorabilia and replicas from the Star Wars films. There are also character meet and greets with characters like Chewbacca and BB-8. Starting on August 29th, Darth Vader will also be available for meet and greet opportunities.
- Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away – This is a live show offered multiple times a day at the Center Stage area that features movies clips and Star Wars characters.
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple – This is an interactive experience for the kiddos where they can learn to be a Jedi and experience duels with Star Wars villains.
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue – Guests will definitely want to check out this amazing ride at the park. The ride now features characters and sequences from Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular – This is a popular nighttime show that features projections, lasers, pyrotechnics and scenes from the films. It’s a must-see show!
Hopefully all of these great experiences will help tide you all over until Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens! Who will be checking out Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge soon after it opens?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!