The Edison at Disney Springs at Disney Springs will invite Guests for another round of its Mixology Sunset Dinner series in June, featuring an elevated three-course menu paired with craft cocktails. The events will take place this summer on June 15 and 22.
The Edison at Disney Springs invites Guests to discover a new installment of its Mixology Sunset Dinner Series, featuring an elevated three-course menu and craft cocktails pairings to be enjoyed with gorgeous views of Disney Springs’ sunset. The Edison’s star team of mixologists and chefs have created a spectacular June menu, bringing out the floral, grassy, and woody flavors of summertime through carefully curated pairings that hint of citrus, ginger, and smoke.
This intimate experience will take place on June 15 and 22, with two seatings to choose from — a non-smoking dinner in The Edison’s dining room at 5:30 p.m. for $75++ per person, and a cigar-pairing dinner at 8 p.m. on The Edison’s Lake Side Patio for $95++ per person. Guests are also offered the chance to enhance their experience with a specialty beverage upgrade, including a glass of D’USSÉ XO cognac, delivering ripe blackberry and apricot flavor notes layered with hints of rich dark chocolate and walnut for an exceptionally balanced finish to the evening, at an additional $25 per person.
Tickets are extremely limited and are available for Guests ages 21 and older. Visit The Edison’s website to reserve your spot now.
Full Event Menu
- The Gray Area – Leblon cachaça, Montelobos mezcal, crème de violette, lemon and agave
- Deconstructed Sazerac – D’USSÉ cognac, Lucid absinthe and Peychaud’s bitters
- Smoking Gun – Patrón Añejo, Stirrings ginger liqueur, orange bitters and agave
- Mexican Street Corn – Poached & chargrilled corn, cotija cheese, Salsa Macha, lime aioli, and cilantro
- Confit Halibut with Fennel Puree – Bacon confit halibut and smoked fennel puree
- Beef Sisig – Shaved beef, chicken liver, calamansi, rice, and quail egg
Specialty Beverage Upgrade:
- Glass of D’USSÉ XO cognac (+25) – Ripe blackberry and apricot flavor notes layered with hints of rich dark chocolate and walnut
For more information about the Mixology Sunset Dinner Series or the reserve tickets, visit The Edison’s website.