In addition to the Kids FREE Dining Promotion (click here for details!) we announced earlier – Disney has released a new promotion that will allow you to surprise your loved ones with a memorable getaway at Walt Disney World! You can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels—valid for stays most nights January 1 through April 25, 2020 when they book by January 1, 2020. When you’re ready to book, contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1 (407) 442-0289 or you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
Plus, receive a $30 USD Disney Gift Card per person (ages 3 and up) on the reservation when you upgrade to a package by adding 6-day or longer theme park tickets―a wonderful opportunity for everyone to pick out their own special souvenir.
This special offer is valid for select Disney Resort hotels. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. See Important Details below:
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
Important Details About the Room Discount:
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
Important Details About the Disney Gift Card:
- Only available with a ticket package that includes a room and minimum 6-day ticket.
- Everyone in the room must be on the same package.
- One Disney Gift Card per reservation.
- If you complete online check-in in advance, the Disney Gift Card will be emailed to you on the day of your arrival. Otherwise, you’ll be asked for your email address when you check in at the Front Desk of your Disney Resort hotel―and the Disney Gift Card will be sent to that email address. The email will contain a bar code for using the Disney Gift Card. If you don’t receive your Disney Gift Card in your inbox, please check your spam folder or stop by the Front Desk for assistance.
- Disney Gift Card is usable only to buy goods and services at participating locations including Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disney store locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico and shopDisney.com.
- Not refundable or redeemable for cash unless required by law.
- Not redeemable to purchase another gift card, or towards previously purchased goods or services.
- Not a credit or debit card.
- Does not expire and no fees apply.
- Lost, stolen, or damaged gift cards cannot be replaced without required proof of purchase and complete gift card number.
- Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. (“DGCS”) is the card issuer and sole obligor to cardholder and is not responsible for any unauthorized use of card.
- Card is valid only if obtained at select Disney locations in the US, Canada or Puerto Rico or authorized third-party distributors.
- Card is not valid and will not be honored if obtained from unauthorized sellers or resellers, including through Internet auction sites.
- For balance inquiry, participating locations and additional terms and conditions (including arbitration agreement) for this gift card, visit DisneyGiftCard.com or call (877) 650-4327. DGCS reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the gift card upon notice at DisneyGiftCard.com.
- Purchase, use or acceptance of card constitutes acceptance of these terms.