“I’m hungry!” This is something our kids seem to say on repeat… especially with all the fantastic food available at Walt Disney World. Well, we have an exciting Disney promotion to share. Disney has released a new FREE dining plan for kids (ages 3 to 9) with the purchase of a promotion package. Here are all the details from Disney below. When you’re ready to book, contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1 (407) 442-0289 or you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
You can get a FREE dining plan for your kids (ages 3 to 9) when you buy a non-discounted 3-night/3-day package for you and your kid(s) that includes a room at a select Disney Value Resort hotel, theme park tickets and a dining plan. Valid for arrivals most nights from January 1 – March 7, 2020 when you book through January 1, 2020.
All 3 dining plans—Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, Disney Dining Plan and Disney Deluxe Dining Plan—are eligible with this offer, but everyone on your reservation must be on the same package. For instance, if you purchase a package with the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, then your kid(s) (ages 3 to 9) on that package will receive the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
Make your first visit even more special with an extra dash of magic. With this offer, you will receive the Frozen Welcome Pack, including:
- Voucher for one stroller rental for the length of your stay
- Voucher for one in-park 5×7 photo print per room
- One merchandise bag per room including a plush, book and 2 treats.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Kid(s) must stay in room with adult.
- Advance reservations required.
- Disney Dining Plans exclude gratuities.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must order from the children’s menu, if available.
- Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Theme park admission is required for some dining locations.
- Theme park ticket valid for admission beginning date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of stay and ticket. View ticket details.
- One merchandise bag per room.
- One Disney PhotoPass 5X7 photo print per room.
- One stroller rental for each theme park ticket day. The initial voucher provided must be presented at one of the Walt Disney World theme park stroller rental locations to initiate the rental and then a receipt will be provided for the remaining rental day(s). Type of stroller (single or double) will be provided based on availability.
- Only offered at select Disney Value Resorts hotels.
- Length of stay requirements apply.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.