just got even better! At the , some exciting new things have been added to the at the fun new restaurant located at the Mission: pavilion in (formerly ).
Beginning today, will offer new items on its out-of-this-world menu. From a new steak salad to Glazed Duck Breast, there’s something new for everyone to enjoy at the restaurant that takes Guest dining to a whole new level: 220 miles above the surface of the earth!
Just take a look at these new items!
- Short Cake – Matcha Air Cake, Mascarpone Mousse, and Strawberries. Available as a Supernova Sweets (dessert) option for three-course prix fixe dinner, or $14 add-on to two-course prix fixe lunch.
- Steak Salad – Marinated Filet Tips, Iceberg Wedges, Cucumber, Cherry Tomatoes, Chives, Blue Cheese Crumble, and Horseradish Dressing. Available as a Star Course (Entrée) option for lunch only.
- Quinoa Burger – Quinoa-Vegetable Burger, Baby Arugula, Tomato, Yellow Beet Citrus, and Mayonnaise. Available as a Star Course (Entrée) option for lunch only.
- Shrimp Cocktail – 10 Shrimp and Classic Horseradish Cocktail Sauce. Available on the Flight Bites lounge menu.
- Space Glazed Duck Breast – Fried Jasmine Rice, Asparagus, Pineapple, and Orange Hoisin Sauce. Available as a Star Course (Entrée) option for dinner only.
- Florida Red Snapper – Pan Seared Red Snapper, Fennel Barigoule and Potato Stew. Available as a Star Course (Entrée) option for dinner only.
- Space Greens – Bibb Lettuce, Compressed Watermelon, Spiced Pecans and Apple Cider Dressing. Available as a Lift-Off (appetizer) option for lunch and dinner.
- Supreme Chicken Breast – Seared Chicken Breast, Polenta Parmesan Cake, Petite Balsamic Lentils, and Basil Oil. Available as a Star Course (Entrée) option for lunch and dinner.
220 opened at EPCOT on , 2021 and has been a Guest favorite since then. The restaurant offers two or three-course prix fixe meals, as well as bites and drinks at the .
The restaurant is just another example of with an exciting theme–this time, the theme is .