EPCOT’s 2022 International Festival of the Arts is in full swing, and if you haven’t visited yet, you’re missing out! From the music to the artwork to the culinary creations, there’s something for everyone–any age, and any taste (quite literally)!
One of the festival’s most exciting experiences this year is the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine! Have you done the walk yet? Described as a “journey to savor,” this culinary and artistic experience is fun for all ages! All you have to do is walk and eat! (And for your efforts, you’re rewarded with dessert!) Does it get any better than that?
The Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine is exactly what it sounds like: a pleasant stroll through EPCOT with stops along the way where you’ll get to sample and savor the colors and flavors of 5 vibrant culinary offerings–each one a different color! All you need is your Festival Passport to use as your guide. In the Passport, food booths participating in the walk, along with the item at each food booth that is part of the walk, are noted with the words “Color Stroll item” at the end of the food item listing.
Simply purchase the food item, collect your stamp for that item, savor every last bite, and move on to the next Color Stroll item in your Passport. Once you’ve enjoyed all 5 of the food items on the walk, take your stamps and your Festival Passport to the Deco Delights food studio located near the Port of Entry for a sweet treat!
Here are the featured foods on the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine:
- Red: Blood Orange-braised Beet Carpaccio with Mustard Vinaigrette, Pickled Clamshell Mushrooms, Golden Beets and Crostini – located at Gourmet Landscapes
- Green: Deconstructed Key Lime Pie featuring flexible Key Lime Curd, “Key Lime” Mousse, Graham Cracker Cake, and Meringues – located at The Deconstructed Dish
- Yellow: House-made Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aïoli and Annatto Aïoli – located at Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina
- Orange: Pan-seared Scallops with Vanilla-Butternut Squash Purée, Brown Butter Cauliflower Purée and Lime Foam – located at The Artist’s Table
- Pink: Vanilla Donut with Strawberry Sugar, Strawberry Ice Cream, Fresh Strawberries, and Strawberry Gelée – located at The Donut Box
- Reward: The Artist Palette Cookie
The EPCOT 2022 International Festival of the Arts is happening daily through February 21, so don’t miss one tasty part of the excitement!