It is hard to believe, but 2022’s EPCOT International Festival of the Arts is just one week away! The Festival will be full of beautiful things to see, hear, and, of course, eat. Disney has finally released its ultimate foodie guide to the Festival of the Arts, and boy does it have so many amazing things on it. Now, not only can you eat a ton of great things, but there is another exciting opportunity you can take advantage of while experiencing all that the Festival has to offer — the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine.
The Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine is much like the holiday cookie stroll that is offered during International Festival of Holidays. Guests will be given a passport for the Festival of the Arts food and when they order a specific dish, they will receive a special stamp from the food booth. Once you have collected the five required stamps for the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine, Guests will receive a complimentary Artist Palette Cookie.
Here are the dishes that are a part of this year’s Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine:
- Red: Blood Orange-braised Beet Carpaccio with Mustard Vinaigrette, Pickled Clamshell Mushrooms, Golden Beets and Crostini – located at Gourmet Landscapes
- Green: Deconstructed Key Lime Pie featuring flexible Key Lime Curd, “Key Lime” Mousse, Graham Cracker Cake and Meringues – located at The Deconstructed Dish
- Yellow: House-made Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aïoli and Annatto Aïoli – located at Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina
- Orange: Pan-seared Scallops with Vanilla-Butternut Squash Purée, Brown Butter Cauliflower Purée and Lime Foam – located at The Artist’s Table
- Pink: Vanilla Donut with Strawberry Sugar, Strawberry Ice Cream, Fresh Strawberries and Strawberry Gelée – located at The Donut Box
- Reward: The Artist Palette Cookie
The reward Artist Palette Cookie can be redeemed at the Deco Delights food studio. Best of all? You don’t have to complete the Wonderful Walk in just one trip. Simply bring your passport each time you go to Festival of the Arts and you can get your stamp anytime. The Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine is a great activity that both adults and children can participate in during this year’s Festival of the Arts.
International Festival of the Arts will begin on January 14 and will run through February 21. Guests can enjoy the Festival as part of their admission to the theme park, although food is not included in the price of the ticket.