In just a couple of weeks, Disneyland Resort will kick off one of its most popular After-Hours events, Sweethearts’ Nite. Sweethearts’ Nits is just one of many Disneyland After Dark events that Guests know and love. In the past, Disneyland After Dark has also had a Villains’ Nite and a Star Wars Nite — both of which were very popular as well. While it doesn’t look like Villains’ Nite and Star Wars Nite will return this year, Sweethearts Nite will be back, along with a brand-new offering, Princess Nite.
The first Disneyland Resort, Sweethearts’ Nite, will start on January 31, with other celebrations taking place on February 2, 5, 7, 9, 14, and 16. However, if you were thinking of trying to snag some tickets for your sweetheart, we have some bad news for you. According to the Disneyland Resort website, every Sweethearts’ Nite event is SOLD OUT.
If you managed to score some coveted tickets for Sweethearts’ Nite but haven’t been to the special event before, here’s what you can expect!
Sweethearts’ Nite will take place on seven different “date nights” in Disneyland park – the most ever for a Disneyland After Dark event! Celebrate the love of your life, your best pal or cherished family at this very special evening that will put your heart a flutter:
- Gaze up at a special themed fireworks show
- Dance at the Royal Ball hosted by Aladdin and Jasmine near “it’s a small world”
- Take a moonlit cruise on the Mark Twain Riverboat with the sounds of a live jazz ensemble
- Relax and unwind to the sounds of island music from a Polynesian trio drifting through the night air at The Tropical Hideaway
- Delight in many deliciously themed menu items available for purchase, created just for the event
- Capture your moment with photo opportunities with darling Disney couples and spots inspired by romantic scenes from Disney films such as “Lady and the Tramp” and “The Little Mermaid,” including unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital photo downloads from the party
- Enjoy pre-party mix-in admission to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m., no theme park reservation required
You can read more about Sweethearts’ Nite at Disneyland Resort by clicking here.
If you are still interested in attending a Disneyland After Dark event, then we have good news! Princess Nite — which will take place on both March 7 and March 9 — still has tickets available. You can read more about Disneyland After Dark: Princess Nite, and purchase tickets, by clicking here.