If we listen to each other’s hearts
We’ll find we’re never too far apart
And maybe love is the reason why
For the first time ever we’re seein’ it eye to eye
And if you’re attending Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Walt Disney World Resort this year, you’ll be able to see eye to eye with Max dressed as Powerline! That’s right, Disney Parks took to social media to share that Powerline Max from A Goofy Movie will be making appearances before the Boo To You Halloween Parade. This is the first time that Powerline Max will be at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, and he will be joined by some other characters from your favorite 90s cartoon movies and television shows.
Disney announced Max’s premiere on TikTok and you can the fun video below!
For the first time ever we’re seeing Powerline Max eye to eye at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 🎃✨ #Disney #DisneyParks #DisneyWorld #MickeysNotSoScaryHalloweenParty #Halloween #Powerline #MaxGoof
If you are thinking about attending Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, there are still tickets available! Here is more information on the fun Magic Kingdom event:
Join some favorite Disney Characters for an evening of spirited fun.
Get your favorite costume ready! Come collect candies and treats while Magic Kingdom park thrills and chills you with eerie entertainment, delightful attractions and some beloved Disney Characters.
Throughout the evening, you can:
- Set your sights on the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular! Watch 3 sinister sisters bewitch and bedazzle the residents of Magic Kingdom park.
- Witness Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular—a wickedly wild fireworks display featuring some of your favorite Disney Characters and hosted by Jack Skellington from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Boogie down at the Disney Junior Jam at Storybook Circus—featuring some favorite friends from Disney Junior shows. It’s perfect for young partygoers!
- See some beloved Disney Characters during Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade.
- Collect a bag full of candy as you roam the trick-or-treat trails in search of some of your favorite sweets.
- Revel in the extraordinarily enchanting atmosphere of Magic Kingdom park during this limited-capacity event.
Best of all, this event is “not-so-scary”—so children of all ages can join in the fun!
In addition to the treat trails, the dance parties, and the Villain Spelltacular, there will be a ton of great food — some of which you can only purchase while at the Party. You can read more about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and purchase tickets by clicking here.