Enzo’s Hideway Tunnel Bar is an amazing lounge in the Disney Springs area of Walt Disney World! We have learned the details for the first event in 2019 for the Smugglers Series coming to Enzo’s Hideaway. This first event will feature a delicious lunch with bourbon pairings in partnership with Goose Island Beer Co. The event is set for Saturday, January 19th from 12 PM through 2 PM. The Goose Island Brewery Educator and industry expert, Mike Smith, will formally instruct attendees about the brewery’s renowned beer barrel aging program and provide insight on each of the beers carefully selected to complement the dishes on the four-course tasting menu. The Executive Chef for Enzo’s Hideaway, John Miele, has paired each of the brews with Italian specialties that include items like aged fontina en carozza, roasted baby beets with burrata, grilled main lobster linguini, ricotta gnudi and braised lamb ragu, and a bittersweet chocolate ganache tart.
Here is a look t the amazing Menu:
- Bramble Rye Stout, a rye whiskey aged variant that features blackberry and raspberry to bring a bright fruit flavor to offset characteristic rye flavor
- Food Pairing: Roasted baby beets, burrata cheese, pistachio, Dijon mustard, sherry vinaigrette
- Midnight Orange Stout, bringing together roastiness and orange, the zest brings a bright flavor profile that will brighten the flavor profile
- Food Pairing: Grilled maine lobster linguini, fennel, tomato, smoked shellfish cream
- Stout, the original Bourbon barrel beer, aged in 4 year old heaven hill barrels, the rich deep leather and tobacco flavors and lead to long complex finish.
- Food Pairing: Sheep’s milk ricotta gnudi, braised lamb ragu, parmesan cream
- Vanilla Stout, working with whole vanilla beans and heaven hill barrels brings amazing dessert flavors to the forefront of this beer, marshmallow, toffee, and choclate flavors make this beer in particular a fan favorite.
- Food Paring: Bittersweet chocolate ganache tart, toasted marshmallow meringue, orange caramel
The cost for the event is $50 per guest, excluding applicable taxes and gratuities. All guests must be at least 21 years or older in order to attend the event.
Who would love to attend this Smugglers Series event?
Photo and Source Credit: Patina Group
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!