As the weather gets cold and a little frightful, warm up with this hot cocoa recipe from Disney Family. It will thaw a frozen heart.
- For the marshmallows: 8 ounces frozen whipped topping
- 1/2 cup water
- Blue food coloring
- Snowflake cookie cutter
- For 4 servings of cocoa: 5-6 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped white chocolate (or white chocolate chips)
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
- For the marshmallows, mix the whipped topping and water in a large bowl.
- Place wax paper over a 9-inch round pan.
- Pour the mix into the pan and tap to even out.
- Add 8-10 drops of blue food coloring evenly around the pan, then use a toothpick to create a marbled pattern.
5. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
6. Use a snowflake cookie cutter to cut out marshmallows.
7. Drop into the cocoa and watch it melt and swirl!
8. For the cocoa, put the milk into a sauce pan with the vanilla and white chocolate.
9. Keep the stove on low and keep stirring to melt the chocolate.
10. Once the mixture is completely melted and mixed together, pour into mugs.
11. Use blue food coloring to make them icy blue!
Enjoy this deliciously, sweet and warm hot chocolate.