When we think Disney… we think DINING! Hence our namesake, DisneyDining.com! This is exactly why we are super excited about the new details Walt Disney World has released on three restaurants opening in 2020 at Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Here’s the latest!
1. Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue
Let’s make our way over to Epcot’s American Adventure Pavilion where quick service restaurant, Liberty Inn, was serving up American cuisine until it closed it’s doors early July 2019. While closures can be a bummer, the sadness melted away quickly when Disney announced Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue would be replacing the Liberty Inn location. Disney has confirmed this new fast-casual restaurant will open this winter with classic barbecue and home-style craft brews. According to DisneyParksBlog:
- When you step into the pavilion, you’ll be greeted by the enticing aromas of barbecue coming from a large smoker located in the center of the outdoor bar and seating area. Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue will celebrate American backyard barbecue with flavors from different regions around the United States.
Looking for a Regal Eagle Smokehouse menu? Click here to check out the yummy food options!
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
2. Space 220 Restaurant
Next up, we’ll stay in Epcot but head on over to Future World for an “out of this world” dining experience… the Space 220 Restaurant! Situated next to Mission: SPACE, Disney was hoping to have this new table-service restaurant open by the end of 2019. Space 220 is worth the wait however with a new push for “this winter”. DisneyParksBlog shares all the details about this enticing restaurant by saying:
- When you enter the restaurant, you’ll step into a special space elevator that will take you 220 miles above the earth’s surface and offer incredible celestial views. You’ll feel as if you’re traveling straight up into space to dock next to the Centauri Space Station suspended just beyond the orbit of Mission: SPACE. Upon arrival, you will be guided to your seats past the grow zone, a spinning wall of produce that mimics Earth’s gravity and represents some of the fresh ingredients used by the restaurant’s culinary team.
3. Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant
In the words of Toy Story’s Jessie, “YeeHaw!” We are super excited that a new table-service restaurant is on the way in to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for 2020. According to DisneyParksBlog:
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant invites you to a rootin’, tootin’ rodeo right in Andy’s back yard! Guests will be immersed with all their favorite toy pals in the western atmosphere of Woody’s Roundup providing a fun, family-friendly dining experience that could only be had in Toy Story Land. A new artist concept image released today emphasizes the theme of the new dining locale constructed from Andy’s favorite larger-than-life playsets and games.
Three restaurants we can’t wait to check out for ourselves! Which one are you most excited about?