Summer is a popular time to visit Walt Disney World, especially since there are a variety of limited-time magical moments that are offered during the summer across all the theme parks. Disney Parks Blog shared a look at some of the great happenings over the next few months so that you can check them out while you still can! Check them out below:
Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at Magic Kingdom Park
- Drop by Town Square Theater to meet Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in special celebratory outfits from Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration. This event ends on September 30th, 2019.
- There are rare Disney meet and greets at the flagpole in Town Square. This event ends on September 30th, 2019.
Entertainment at Epcot
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth is set to end the almost 20 year run that it has had. This fireworks show ends on September 30th, 2019.
- Check out the Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! that is offered only during the summer at America Gardens Theatre. This event ends on August 18th, 2019.
An Incredible Celebration at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- You don’t want to miss “The Super Shindig” dance party with Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone. This event ends on September 30th, 2019.
“Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Over at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, guests can celebrate The Lion King and dance with Timon and Rafiki. This event ends on September 30th, 2019.
Special Ticket Offers Available this Summer
If you are hoping to score a vacation package this summer, there are some great options while you still have time. The Summer One World Ticket is available for purchase now through Aug. 23rd, 2019. The ticket is $74 per admission (plus tax) – for a total price of $444 (plus tax) – you receive one admission to each of the resort’s four theme parks and two water parks.
Florida residents are able to purchase Get Your Ears On Tickets now through Aug. 25th, 2019, for as low as $55 per day (plus tax). The 3-Day Get Your Ears On Ticket is $199 (plus tax, while the 4-Day Get Your Ears On Ticket is $219 (plus tax).
Who else wants to head out to Walt Disney World this summer?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
About the Author: Christy Caby – Personal Vacation Advisor with Magical Vacation Planner. For vacation quotes and free planning assistance visit: http://magicalvacationplanner.com/staff/christy-caby/. I’ve planned a wide variety of trips for families including varying sizes, celebrations and more! I have stayed in all resort categories and can help you make the best resort selection for your family’s interests and needs. I would love to assist you in planning your own magical vacation that you can share with your loved ones! Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/christy.caby. Also, check out my bio below!