If you are like us, then you can’t wait for the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival to finally get here later this year. If you have been actively planning your visit to the event, which is taking place at Epcot within Walt Disney World, then you have more offerings coming up that you can consider. The event features a variety of Epcot Signature Dining Events, which offer guests exclusive and immersive dining experiences at the various restaurants around Epcot’s World Showcase. These special dining events will be open for reservations starting on Thursday, June 14th, so you will want to book yours while you still can!
Here is a look at the Epcot Signature Dining Events:
- Mexican Tequila Lunch – La Hacienda de San Angel, Mexico Pavilion
- Italian Food, Wine Vs. Beer Pairing at Via Napoli – Via Napoli, Italy Pavilion
- Italian Regional Food & Wine Pairing Luncheon – Tutto Gusto, Italy Pavilion
- Parisian Breakfast – Chefs de France, France Pavilion
- French Family Meal Traditions – Monsieur Paul, France Pavilion
- The Parisian Afternoon, Sandwiches, Macarons and Bubbles! – Monsieur Paul, France Pavilion
- The “Hibachi” Experience: Iron Chef – Teppan Edo, Japan Pavilion
- Tokyo Pairing – Tokyo Dining, Japan Pavilion
- Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing – Spice Road Table, Morocco Pavilion
If you want more details about Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, you can check out EpcotFoodFestival.com, or call 407-939-3378.
Which of these dining evens would you most like to experience?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!