It is crazy to think that we are already almost to Black Friday and then the Christmas holiday! If you will be doing Black Friday shopping this year, there will definitely be some great happenings over at Disney Springs in Walt Disney World. There are over 150 different shopping locations and dining experiences, so you can definitely cross a lot of items off of your list in one stop. Thanks to Disney Parks Blog, we have a look at some of the offerings below:
Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories will be offering new Disney Pandora charms. There is the Disney Holiday Gift Bundle that is a Disney Parks exclusive and includes 3 different charms.
Pandora Jewelry also will feature new Holiday Disney character charms with Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh and Stitch. There will also be a limited-edition rose charm of Mickey and Minnie in a Christmas sleigh!
On Friday, Nov. 29, Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories will release three new accessories! There are two new Disney Dooney & Bourke collections that feature the Wonder pattern from the 10th Anniversary collection and a collection that is inspired by Frozen. There will also be a new ALEX AND ANI bracelet that is inspired by Cinderella Castle.
World of Disney is definitely a great shopping destination to get a lot of your gifts crossed off! The store will open at 8 AM on November 29th. There is a new Disney Train and Station Playset by LEGO that will debut. It is over 2,900 pieces and includes 5 Disney figures and sound effects.
The Frozen Holiday Wish Castle Playset is sure to be popular for the Frozen fans out there. It has special effects and sounds, along with characters included.
Of course you will also be looking for some great Black Friday deals and offers, and we have a rundown of those below from Disney Parks Blog:
- Coca-Cola Store: Enjoy free refills with the purchase of select novelty vessels; a free fountain drink or 50% off cocktails at the rooftop beverage bar from 2-4 p.m. with a $30 purchase or more; free paper weight with a $30 purchase or more; “Buy one, get one” 50% off keychains and magnets; “Buy one, get one” 50% off clearance.
- Orlando Harley Davidson: Save 40% off sweatshirts*, 30% off flannel*, $15 crossbody sling bags, and a free Christmas ornament with a $100 purchase. (*Select styles only.)
- Pele Soccer: Save 50% off select jerseys.
- M•A•C Cosmetics: M•A•C Lover Members save 25% off their entire purchase (Ask a M•A•C artist about gifts with purchase.)
- Shop for Ireland: Enjoy 50% off select items and 20% off jewelry. (See store for more details.)
- Superdry: Receive a free T-shirt with every jacket purchase. (See store for more details.)
- Tommy Bahama: Enjoy a $50 flipside credit to use at a future date for every $175 spent in store.
Don’t forget that you can always purchase Disney Gift Cards for some of the folks on your list, too. There are special holiday and Frozen 2 designs to choose from. The 2019 Disney Gift Card Holiday Pin Series will also be available with select holiday gift cards.
Don’t forget to check out the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail while you are out and about doing your shopping! There is also Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt to help keep the kiddos entertained, too!
Who will be doing Black Friday shopping at Disney Springs?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!