Take your treats to a new level with this Wreck-It Ralph-themed Hero Medal cookie! Thanks to Family.Disney.com, victory never tasted so sweet! Below you’ll find the recipe, plus a short video on how to pull it all together.
Wreck-It Ralph Hero Medal Cookie
PREP 30 Min / COOK 10 Min
- Your favorite sugar cookie recipe
- Yellow cookie icing
- Yellow fondant
- Alphabet cookie cutters (to spell out HERO)
- Edible gold spray
- Blue icing
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
- Prepare your favorite sugar cookie recipe. Let cool.
- Roll out yellow fondant. Cut out a star shape, and use the alphabet cookie cutters to spell out HERO.
- Ice sugar cookie with yellow cookie icing.
- Place star on top of yellow icing and leave to set for 5 minutes.
- Use dabs of icing to attach HERO on top of the star.
- Spray top of entire cookie with edible gold spray.
- Place cookie on serving plate. Draw the medal’s ribbon with blue icing.
- Present the medal cookie to your favorite hero!