Alright Disney fans! Time to put on your sorcerer’s hat and make this deliciously decadent Sorcerer Mickey Cupcake inspired by Fantasia. Thanks to Family.Disney.com you will find all the instructions you need, plus a little video below to help. Happy baking!
Sorcerer Mickey Cupcakes
PREP 40 Min / COOK 20 Min
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
- Blue candy melts
- Sugar cones
- White fondant
- Vanilla frosting
- Red food coloring
- Mini chocolate covered donuts
- Silver sprinkles
- Wax paper
- Small star and moon cookie cutters
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
- Prepare your favorite cupcake recipe. Let cupcakes cool completely before decorating.
- Melt blue candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl, or over stovetop.
- Line surface with wax paper. Coat each sugar cone with melted blue candy.
- Roll out white fondant to 1/8″ thickness.
- Punch out star and moon shapes. If you don’t have a moon shape, use a small circle-shaped cookie cutter. Punch out a circle shape and then reposition to punch out a half moon.
- Press star and moon fondant pieces onto blue candy melt-coated sugar cones. Leave to set as the blue candy melt hardens.
- Add red food coloring to vanilla frosting. Stir completely.
- Frost cupcake and place blue sugar cone upside-down and on top of cupcake as Mickey’s hat.
- Cut mini chocolate covered donut in half. Insert a toothpick into each piece of donut and press into either side of the cupcake as Mickey’s ears.
- Top cupcake with sprinkles and enjoy!