Ready to do a little whistling while you work? What better way to bring a little sunshine into your home than with this beautiful Snow White inspired wreath. With the classic blue and yellow flowers, birds, apple, and red bow, you’ll have the fairest wreath of them all! Check out the DIY project below as shared by Family.Disney.com.
Snow White Wreath
What You’ll Need:
- Blue and yellow fabric flowers
- Hot glue
- Small wreath base
- Small, fake birds and apple
- Red ribbon
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
How To Make It:
1. Start by cutting off the blue and yellow flowers, along with some leaves.
2. Glue them onto the wreath—placing all the blue ones on the top half, and all the yellow ones on the bottom half.
3. Glue on a couple little birds and an apple.
4. Finally, tie a bow with the red ribbon and glue it on.
Note: All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.